or Connect

Posts by island hermit

If Samsung is claiming that its disclosure of Apple's licence was an accident and Apple turns around and says that its disclosure of the Nokia and NEC licences was done by accident...   ... well, Samsung could possibly be off the hook. Accidents happen.   Either that or Apple can incriminate itself even further... and both Samsung and Apple will be facing the same charge.
First thing that has to go is that suit and tie.
 Well, the CEO might set the direction but these days one of the CFO's jobs is to help set the direction by helping the team by forecasting the best routes for the company. If Cook has already decided to make services a more important aspect of the company then he might have hired Maestri for that exact purpose. Besides, not once in my comment did I allude to this being Maestri's call.
Maestri helped Xerox change direction to a services company. Maybe he'll help Apple head into being a more service oriented company... hmmmm... that didn't sound quite how I intended... I mean, not that Apple will be a services company any time soon, just that services will take on a greater role.

To say that "user error" is responsible says a lot. I had originally put the words "intuition problem" in my comment but removed them. I wish now that I had left them in place.
 It's strange that a photographer would put his work on an Android tablet. From comments that I've heard from owners, Android seems to have a problem when it comes to storing and retrieving photos.
 I guess you didn't read the last quarterly report.
 Back peddle? Oh boy. This is obviously way over your head.
 Nope, there's your comprehension problem. I gave a context for calling it a flop. (... but not a failure) Selling in droves was not in that context as was noted in the first paragraph. Next.