or Connect

Posts by island hermit

Apple is full of firsts with this launch. It isn't releasing the 5C pre-order numbers. As you can imagine... lots of speculation about the reason to stay quiet.
Forget about phone specs... what about technical analysis of AAPL. Did they downgrade because they saw that the 50 was going to go above the 200 and they wanted to put a lid on the stock.   Too late.
When companies start lowering the contract price of the 5S, guess which phone is going to sell out first.   I think the 64 bit chip is going to be a big draw.
 I don't think you are quite getting it.
 The whole thingabout the yellow model selling out first... wasn't proven. Many people gave evidence that it was entirely false. Even if the "main group" was 55% young females... then it's still the largest group... even if there were 25% young males and then 20% to the rest of the population. I'm sticking with young females as the main group. Maybe there will be a poll at some point in the future. You know how much we all love polls.
 That's pretty funny, actually... that the infamous antennagate phone, the iP4 had better signal strength.  :-)
 I don't seem to recall saying that the colors would only appeal to girls.
 We talked about that as well. That the white model [might] have the widest appeal.
 I was wondering that the other day. We were trying to figure out the designation for the 5C replacement and what specs it would have. Now that Apple has changed the lineup, it looks a tad confusing for the introduction in 2014. As someone else mentioned... we'll just have to wait and see how Apple handles it. Meanwhile... I'm waiting for the 3rd week of January to see then numbers for the holiday quarter.
 ... and that is what we were saying the other day when somebody (rhetorically, I think) asked who was being targeted by Apple with the 5C. The consensus: the main group being, young females.