or Connect

Posts by eightzero

Here's a goodie: I can stream from my mac via airplay to an airport express....except Beats 1. Yes, I accidentally clicked on Beats 1...and the airplay icon in iTunes disappears. No loss to me, but....
Cool. That's interesting, and good to know. Thanks for the info.
Gotta say just a little bit of fiddling with the new app and service is sort of interesting. But I have to conclude that much of it really isn't for me. My music usage (as opposed to tastes) simply isn't enhanced by all the changes and offerings. Yes, I freely admit this is just me.   Much like all the excitement over gaming and TV shows, streaming and investing in music are things that simply aren't all that important to me. To those that these options are, I am...
Oh. There they are. Thanks! But...I don't see how to make a new station. Seems that perhaps the new app is (unsurprisingly) best experienced when you sign up for the $10/mo option.
"Hey doc, it hurts when I go like this." "Don't go like that." Simple.
The old "radio stations" from the prior version of radio appear to be gone, and you can't make new ones. iOS version only; haven't looked at OSX iTunes.
Mine took about 10 minutes start to finish. Was the fastest one I can remember. 
Seems like an opportunity for a dev to make an app.
There's an update to iTunes so all this is available on OSX? Haven't looked yet - mac is at home.