or Connect

Posts by eightzero

Remember the clue: "Let's Talk iPhone." Gee, sounds like Tim might get a call from Steve. Breif, to the point, they talk iPhone and show something off. Why not? And while we're at it, has anyone notices that kids don't actually use a phone to talk anymore? My experience is no one wants to talk into a phone unless they have to. Or make a facetime call to family. There's been reports of this Siri assistant thingy, and if it entails talking into an iPhone to make it work,...
OK, you can all bust on me for this one all you want, but this would be the one feature I'd upgrade to Lion (from SL) for. I have yet to see a feature in Lion I'd need or want until this.
"But...I don't *want* a PlayBook...." RIM: "You're going to marry Princess Lucky, so you better get used to the idea!
Indeed. Exclusive content. One would expect to pay more for exclusive conent. IOW, if a cable company wants that key to the castle, they need to pay more to the "Channel." And of course, if there was no other outlet, the Channel might not have cared to charge more, as it was moot. Ain't moot anymore. After that, it is simple economics.
This.
Less curious about the iPhone 5 than I am about the possibility of plans to make the iPod Nano a full-up iOS device, perhaps even with bluetooth. The little sucker is wearable, and thrid parties are making it into a watch. It opens up new device ideas - say, as a cyclometer (as some have already adapted the iPhone/Touch to.) Imagine a nano with a GPS chip as a iOS device and some sort of i/o supported protocol, like BT or ANT+ sport. It quickly becomes more than just a...
This is why I have my paypal account backed by US guaranteed securities!
FWIW, I experienced a noticeable speed improvement in iTunes 10.4 on my iMac. Much, much snappier. Likes.
That would be spiffy. Is there any technical reason someone couldn't create a mac app to do this?
So...will there be a corresponding app in Lion? Is there a iMessage capability for the desktop?