or Connect

Posts by eightzero

Yes, I feel great shame for my unfortunate ignorant misspelling.
I second this. Answer Conrade Chairman Flaneur's questions immediately, or your permit to this site will be revoked! Unless you forward the appropriate bribe. See your government operating handbook, pg. 10,396, Section 121.16.45(b)(2)(iii), third paragraph alternate IV.
heh. All about Shareholder (or prospective shareholder) expectations and value.
Yes. Information should be free or inexpensive to all. In other news, I wish someone would do something about the exorbitant prices colleges charge for education. Information should be free or inexpensive to all. And gosh, could someone do something about the exorbitant prices teachers charge? Information should be free or inexpensive to all. That's my policy. I just haven't figured out how to make it happen. One day I will "crack this."
What I'd really like is a nano as a full up iOS device with a camera. Probably a significant tech challenge, particualy in terms of battery. But man...what a killer device!
ORLY? You treat all people the same, but if they have more money than you, then you don't?
Why is it that people insist on calling the law a "legal loophole." Sure, the law maight be poorly written, or have unintended consequences, but *it's the law.* And if you're crazy enough to think you can change things...well...here's to you. But a more entertaining thought would be what Steve might have had for a personalized plate. "AAPL" "MISFIT" "CRAZY1" "REBEL" "1MORTHNG" "INSNLEGR8" "1984"
Steve would have never stood for this.
I'll be the heretic. Without giving any credence to "analysts" or any speculation about this being a response to the Fire, I can see a market for a 7" iDevice. But Steve's comments noted here already are well taken. Meaning the iOS that runs such a device would need some specific things in it to keep the need for sandpaper to a minimum. The iPad is a hard cover books sized device. The iPod touch a pocket sized one. I saw someone with a 7" tablet and thought it kind...
Well played sir!