or Connect

Posts by eightzero

With one very notable exception (trivia: can you cite it?), the US Constitution has nothing to say about acts of private parties. Interestingly, the US Government could choose the "nuclear option" on the matter by using their power to "take" iOS. The Constitution does say that the government can take property but must pay compensation. This is common in real property takes, but theoretically it could apply to intangible property too. Theoretically. And of course, the...
Agreed. But don't forget - many people might already have a great BT remote: their Apple Watch.
There's a sculpture of Steve Jobs that's been surplussed by Putin. Maybe get that for display?
You know, where is the AI headline article on *that*? Jim is a much more reliable source than most of the "insiders" AI cites.
Great. Now get some stores to offer to take it. I ask at the terminal, and get a blank stare from the clerks.
Concur. And is it just me, or is this offering on a "back to school" tagline somehow deeply ironic?
You might be right.
I disagree, and believe you are wrong.
Well...John D. Rockefeller had an "operating system" for distributing kerosene too....
I think Apple would like to remove the home button if it can still maintain the needed level of elegance. The top lock button or even the volume buttons can be used in conjunction to wake it up for the needed inputs. Just removing the physical home button saves huge amounts of manufacturing costs. The parts and assembly steps surely add up.   Perhaps a few generations away.