or Connect

Posts by eightzero

Well...OK. I guess I should consider myself lucky that I haven't been asked for my DL/ Insurance by a peace officer since...well...long before the iPhone appeared.
Yeah, pretty much think Apple nailed this. This is clearly an iPhone accessory, rather out of some necessity. One question for the reviewers - or anyone that knows - it is advertised as function back to the iPhone 5, but ApplePay seemed to require the internal chip in the iPhone 6...and the touch ID sensor in the 5c and 5s. So if you are going to pair it with a pre-iPhone 6 to make an ApplePay, do you need to pull out the iPhone too? Or is there a TouchID sensor of some...
Reporter owns (owned?) how many shares? 
There are actually other ways to power a watch. I had one you had to periodically wind. Never needed batteries. Maybe Jessica is more right that we realize. The battery doesn't have huge life...but it has some intern means of recharge? Solar? Winding? Kinetic movement?
Look for Jony Ive to have cufflinks with diamond cut aluminium champhored edges.
Oh. OK. Thanks. My long sleeve shirt prediction still holds. Unconfirmed rumors from Tim's clothing supply chain. Although....Tim hasn't been the guy to trot new stuff out at these. He's deferred to other executives. Wonder who will "roll up their sleeve." 
I don't get it. What?
This. Oh yeah, this:   http://www.cultofmac.com/294203/iwatch-gets-ultra-classy-gorgeous-new-render/
I predict that Tim Cook will walk out on stage to start the event on 9.9.14 wearing a long sleeve shirt. With his wrists covered.
Eww.