or Connect

Posts by eightzero

I think this was discussed at length, and lead to the Khitomer Accords.
=20 edition watches.
I'm not sure that apple has iPhone case attachment patents. Watch has at least a design patent on the attach mechanism. But of course, how aggressive Apple is going to be with their patent enforcement is still unknown. Doubt they are after the mall kiosks.
Yet.  I'm not actually sure Apple even officially acknowledges the existence of the port, much less signal their plans for it. That iMac port might have had a whole host of plans associated with it, but they were scrapped on the second iteration as Apple saw the progress of the device. This will be interesting to play out. Apple has a host of patents on the Apple Watch, not the least of which is a design patent on the attach mechanism. They have essentially three...
"Apple don't take a dump without having a plan, son."
No more soup!
Concur. 
I'm curious about the app. "...instead of saving the file locally, it automatically uploads the data." and adds geotagging data. I wonder if it includes any information about the individual making the recording?
Whatever the outcome, Apple needs a different icon for radio like functions. That little box with knobs and an antenna isn't a familiar looking technology to many users. Kinda like the CD icon for iTunes that was dropped a few years ago.
About that always open "Hey Siri" function: I had my iPhone on the charger next to my iMac when I played the the Siri "guided tour" on the Apple web page on the iMac. It was funny when Siri on my iPhone responded to the "hey Siri" commands in the video.   Made me think: when you see someone with an Apple Watch, say to them "hey Siri. " But of course Siri won't respond on the watch unless activated by raising the wearers wrist. But...as...