or Connect

Posts by Big Brother 84

I'm sure they won't care but placed alongside the MacBook, I can't see there being much demand for the MBAir, unless they drop the price and position it as more of an entry-level machine.
Smaller, thinner and lighter than the 11 inch MacBook Air. Bigger screen and retina display. More memory. And only $200 more. Surely this is going to totally kill sales of the 11inch 256Gb MacBook Air?
Hats off to you for doing all you have done and what you have achieved in the face of adversity. But please don't lose your humanity in the process. The world needs drivers and it's only fair they are paid a living wage. At least these guys are working and are not claiming benefits. So if they can earn a little extra from the world's biggest company then good for them.
The owners of LoopPay must think it's Christmas.
 Yeah I had one. With a 19 inch Radius colour monitor that cost $5,000!
I'll be the first one you know then. I'll be there on launch day, Apple Pay enabled iPhone in hand
I think the Apple Watch looks amazing and I can't wait to get my hands on one.   But one thing that is unique to the watch which has never been a feature of any previous Apple product is the notion of a 'luxury item'. And that seems very 'off-brand' for Apple.   Yes, most other Apple products are justifyably priced at the top end of their categories - they should be, they're beautifully designed and engineered. They're not luxury though.   But selling an 18 carat...
I think your analysis of their litigation strategy is spot on. For as long as Apple are in full-steam mode there will be no catching them.
 If you actually took the time to speak to that 'cesspool of welfare users', as you so pejoratively label them, you would find that the vast, vast majority would love to have the job and the home that you undoubtedly have.You should thank your lucky stars that, by accident of birth you are not one of them, or by accident of life you have not become one of them.Obviously you missed out on something in life called humanity.
 There's no need to patronise. Your version of economics is broken. For all but the top 10%.