or Connect

Posts by boredumb

Huh...I didn't think Paula Abdul could count that high.
I think if they really wanted to ride Apple's coattails,they could have called it:Windows OS X El Crapitan...
We could start with the fact that Mr. Frost was comparing Europe to Apple, not to "the US".But if you want to compare national debts, try also comparing GNP, to round things out a bit.
hmmm...vastly insufficient allocations, apparently.
Sorry, TS, they are not too large to be used as phones - most cellular phones since, their inception (before iPhones), were much larger.  They are too large to be merely phones, but that's the point - that's their evolution.I'm not sure yet how comfortable I'll be with it either - I just don't agree that it's stupid or pointless.
Hasn't it been largely debunked by now?  I think the media were abandoning it in favor of 8.01-gate, which Apple was quick to ruin for them, too. Seems there's almost nothing left for them besides berating Apple for calling it the "plus".
Excellent to see them able to get this market moving. I wonder what effect it might have on backorders and order times elsewhere...
The choices you mention go to the heart of the trade-off issues driving the evolution of all these devices. I still have a month to wait for my 6 to arrive, so I'm not sure how I'll feel about handling it.But as "handleable" as my 4 is, I can't favor it as a browsing or photo-viewing device.I just hope my wide, short hands with arthritic thumb can accommodate my more view-worthy replacement.
I'm with Benjamin here - I got sick of the bumper on my 4, and now I frequently have to adjust how I'm holding it,but I prefer the feel of it this way both in pocket and hand. Hoo-freakin'-ray for your various wives - Apparently it isn't an issue for everyone, but that doesn't make it "bullshit".
I think this is quite cool... next I'd like one that tells me what's using data, since our carrier can't or won't.