or Connect

Posts by boredumb

My own problem with iTunes is that Match keeps losing track of things I should have in iCloud - some that I ripped, but sometimes even stuff I bought in iTunes.  Sometimes I can re-download, a couple of times I've had to re-rip. So much for counting on the Cloud for fail-safe backup...at least, yet. Yeah, that's probably more of a complaint about iCloud and iMatch, but iTunes is at the least a co-conspirator. Other than that, navigation just seems to get weirder each...
Not really either - your pointing out the choices the dialogue box offered - as a little roadblock - reminded me of the "I'm a Mac" ad ending "You are coming to a sad realization", about the inconvenience of features in a Microsoft "upgrade" - I've forgotten which. For the second part, I merely highjacked your inset pic of code to point out that, were it not for Apple's insistence on an advanced graphical interface, computers might still look like ms-dos code interfaces. I...
And this is what I guess the annoying Apple GUI should look like, eliminating all those imbecilic pictures...at least, according to Inkling...
really impressive upsurge by the Windows phone, there...    /s  
I'm hoping for John Hodgman
LOLNah...too much like Google's failed SF Bay adventure.
...and now he's been 'Manured'...
Pretty soon, Apple will be talkin' some real money...
Apple was never "immune", just not typically targeted...But becoming the 'big dog' makes them a bigger target...well, makes us...
Revised rankings - just released!   1) St. Patrick (the snakes)   2) Pied Piper of Hamlin (the rats)   3) (well, a very distant third) Dancing Dingbats of Microsoft (the - you know)