or Connect

Posts by boredumb

Well, thanks for reminding us of Prohibition...If Apple were providing the very occasional extra link free,there'd be no no reason to be "collecting [them] bogusly",since there'd be no Black Market (or secondary market) for them anymore... They want $49 because they're offering six links, when, in fact, most slightly plus-size-wristed people won't need six (but that's what'll create the aftermarket),
Congrats!  You were the very first Samsung apologist to pretend - and with a straight face - to be unable to see the change in design from earlier Samsung watches and any similarity, in that change, to the Watch!  Shape notwithstanding...
Why not? MS could just sell them protection from themselves..."And the Premium Package includes..."
Well, of course...Except that to some, it might to some degree suggest,"Their philosophies, forgotten; their ideals, abandoned"...as per cnocbui's very illustrative response.
Funny they called it that... Why won't 'Samsung Pay' Apple those damages, after all this time?
When Microsoft closes a Window, it opens a backdoor...
Hmmm...how bent, and how permanently?When I first got my '6', on the second or third day I noticed that, on a flat surface,it "rocked" just a tiny bit (yes, it rocked in other ways, too).Anyway, the next morning it was back to flat, and I've noticed no curving since.So, while there is obviously "elasticity" in any such object,at least with mine, there was also a certain "memory".  But perhaps yours went beyond some critical point.
This is excellent - just the sort of service we expect Apple to provide effectively, and, quite obviously, a critically important element in the 'subtle' agenda of "going nuclear" on Google's a**.   And I'd really like to see Apple, in the same vein, do more to help block spam effectively in Apple mail. Not that they haven't started, but really aggressive and "clever" commercial spammers have found ways  to disguise headers in such a way that it can be difficult to...
Yeah, that kinda helps pull the curtain away from the 'Wizard'.I don't baby mine either, although I sometimes minimize the coins in that pocket, or even remember to put my keys against the back, but no case or cover or 'bumper',and no marks either.
Aware of that, but if they haven't started assembly, then the location of parts may yet be limited...so, again, where'd this guy get one?