or Connect

Posts by boredumb

They might, but you can bet you'd be required to watch it some minimum amount if they did.
You are quite correct - I should have said "parallelogrammatical"...
Why, yes!  And, given the very next article, we can all start laughing now...
Yes, but at least we can thank that "analyst" - Carolyn Boroden - for really putting the 'fib' in 'Fibonacci'...
Well, except for that insignificant portion below the equator...oh, wait...Thank you both for parsing the lexiprose and cons...
a continent north of the equator - just trying to be parallelistic.
So, your claiming to know Englisher than me???
How dare you knoe English?!?  ;-)
My point was whether potential business partners have incentive to help or hinder Apple in this.I agree about consumers, they are not driving this, they were not the focus of my point.The other two entities?  Refer to "erect road-blocks..." etc., and remember that merchants, not banks, will own fraud in a year or so.If the current business model stands, that might be accurate, but this is entirelyabout the current model evolving, and I suggest we do not yet know how.In...
The unfortunate fact of the matter is, that nobody, but nobody in the business world, has any reason to help give Apple any piece of this colossal pie - not merchants, not issuing banks,  not competing NFC-pay approaches, not any of the credit card issuers.    The only motivation any of them have, is to ensure they don't piss off any Apple-lovers by being seen to be a factor in Pay's failure.   Sure, consumers, were they uniformly alert, informed, and...