or Connect

Posts by boredumb

I guess I'm a bit more cynical - I'd have chosen 'pretty much any time after Watergate'...I assume you're thinking of Murdoch, but the lesson had been learned, and the move tomarginalize news outlets by owning them was already underway when he perfected the trick.
Yes, that's what he says in the clip talking to Fallon, and he claims "it's the only one available to the public in the world".
Maybe he just spoke carelessly...?
Looks like Putin could lose his shirt...again.
I believe the Amazon Music app will export music to iTunes automatically - you don't need to access/drag/drop.
Oh no!  Please don't send him away...he's "just trying to spread some facts and truth in the land of the delusional."However else will we know??!?
...same thing happened to the guy who built a better mousetrap - Apple should have been taking notes.
Apparently, we need to have someone reliable & credible investigate  the crap coming out of the WSJ... perhaps the New York Times could help out?  Consumer Reports?
Yes, it's hyperbole when you intentionally phrase it to sound like a 75 cent increase, for effect.
Hyperbole much? - the tax was already 68 cents per gallon, and the increase is meant to fundchanges in climate control regs which might, one would hope, keep the planet going a while longer.Not a bad way to spend the 7 cents. BTW, yes, here it was $4.50 six months ago (SoCal), but is still $2.90 or so where I am...$2.40 sounds pretty good!