or Connect

Posts by boredumb

I think this makes Apple a 47%-er, doesn't it???       (There, that makes 300. Nice and round. And I'm done)
To some buyers, I believe they do.   Apple didn't make enterprise inroads these last few years solely because of the iPod, iPhone, or iPad.  There's a synergy (don't you love vague buzzwords?  never mind, I know you do). And when you are working with a small minority of desktop users already...
Clicking either product name will take you ..***OUCH***..there.
Well, Yay, I guess, for those who take advantage... but its a little disappointing to have ordered 6 minutes after the store re-opened that night, and then have someone who thinks they might want one  later this week go pick one up, when I haven't even received a ship notice yet :-( 
Isn't that how Australia got colonized in the first place?
Might not be that simple, since it says "iPhone" right on it.
Wouldn't think you'd need to use a microscope with screens of that quality...
Can't say I agree with your logic here, But I do applaud the accuracy of your user-name! ;-)   (shouldn't be hard to answer that, I suppose)
Huh!  That article seems to suggest that Google Translate may be less accurate than Apple Maps is accused of being...wonder if it's a beta?
Isn't that why they like to position their stores near Apple stores? If cleverly photographed, the crowds at the Apple store can almost be made to appear to be Microsoft's...