or Connect

Posts by boredumb

Ouch...   It's true that common criminals benefit in exactly these ways... But, in this case, with so much at stake for Apple and Pay, it might be fertile ground for white-collar and corporate crime, as well.
"If you have to ask, you'll never know...If you know, you need only ask..."
Be nice if it counted steps accurately, too...
Especially since you can't see their name on it anywhere.
I think I agree that Google's search results may be more comprehensive than DuckDuckG0, but almost always in the sense that they are more commercial.About the time - a few years ago - that I allowed myself to be flabbergasted and impressed at Google's abilityto present a wealth of useful information, results seemed to become more and more noticeably private interest-based,and markedly less edifying-information-based.  So any "comprehensive" advantage Google may currently...
Given how many readings had to be explained, modified, or apologized for, and theseemingly limited navigational approach, this one doesn't really seem all that "smart"...I'd expect Apple to do much better, but still, is it necessary to have one to know -but without knowing accurately - that I was recently in a plane? I still think it will be interesting to see whether these devices make themselves useful enough to be widely successful.  There may be an early bump of...
If only more intelligent, influential people would pursue an agenda of character rather than self-interest, and speak out loudly in that vein...
...wow
Until otherwise proven, I choose to believe he's joking...
But...still not serious work, because it isn't a serious show, huh? /s