or Connect

Posts by boredumb

This isn't specifically about Apple or any other one company.  It's about historical perspective, and the nature of change, and the transience of humanity.Companies don't last, countries don't last, religions don't last, scientific paradigms don't last,None of them last forever.I don't have to guess who or what will topple Apple to know that someone or something eventually will.Again, it isn't like I'm wishing for it, or expecting it soon.And neither I nor the original...
He's saying it because nothing lasts forever, as marvelous as Apple's accomplishments are(and will continue to be, for however long). It isn't as though anyone's wishing for it.But you always chase the lead dog, and, sooner or later, a better dog comes along.  And, as industries go, this is an especially volatile one by nature.Let's just enjoy it and hope we have years and years to do so.
Let them talk.  Every time they make this claim, they are saying, "We were incompetent, and failed in our fiduciary duties  to our employees and shareholders". So...say it louder.
"Because you loved it so much, you abandoned it!!!!"
They might, but you can bet you'd be required to watch it some minimum amount if they did.
You are quite correct - I should have said "parallelogrammatical"...
Why, yes!  And, given the very next article, we can all start laughing now...
Yes, but at least we can thank that "analyst" - Carolyn Boroden - for really putting the 'fib' in 'Fibonacci'...
Well, except for that insignificant portion below the equator...oh, wait...Thank you both for parsing the lexiprose and cons...
a continent north of the equator - just trying to be parallelistic.