or Connect

Posts by boredumb

"...the site is partially within an FAA restricted zone because of the nearby San Jose International Airport."   So...Amazon won't be able to deliver important building materials  and instruction manuals as the project continues???
I kinda hate that this sort of story fascinates me...
"iVision", anyone? But I disagree about price.Apple has often released advancements without noticeable price changes,so unless they feel they are releasing an entirely new animal, it may not be that much, if any, different.  It isn't unreasonable to think that the subscription pricewould be a place to "hide" the price change, especially since that's a "gift that keeps on giving".
It was smart of Apple to do this, especially if she starts giving a little better idea of exactly how she does what she does, instead of just saying "I did...".
So, Apple gear is actually used out of proportion to its simple numbers "in the wild"...? No surprise there.
Let's see...how many Watch Edition's is that???
I've mentioned my own issue with Photo Streaming in ATV above,but I don't seem to have problems removing or altering the photo content on an immediate basis...(Of course, one cure is, don't put fuzzy photos in that photostream in the first place!)
I'm happy enough with my current model ATV's, so upgrading has no real urgency, for me at least. So it'll all depend on what it does and what the price is...and those factors will each depend on the other.   My real hope is that the new one will reliably hold my screensaver settings (PhotoStreams of my own photos), instead of whimsically reverting to the in-box National Geographic set at least once daily... (Anyone else have this happen?)
I think it would be good if the initiative were presented to private physicians to channel their patients with specific issues into the appropriate data pools.   It would make the sampling even more broadly representative and effectively targeted while not presenting any privacy problems...   Or perhaps they will be doing this, although I didn't get that impression from the recent  Apple presentation, where it seemed more like, "Hey, you're sick, you know what you've...
Now, here's something I might be willing to march in protest of... One of the more egregious proposals for accelerating the uglification of the world since the aborted suggestion of floating geosynchronous "mega-billboards" some years back.