or Connect

Posts by boredumb

I'll bet they're just reprinting Apple's test results...
Good thing Apple hasn't tried developing a new line of chocolates...
I dunno...I suppose it could be more streamlined or automated - and it'll probably evolve, but this seems to respect the needs for both security and control. It just doesn't seem that complicated to me, and I'm not much of a techie.   I vaguely remember that when McDonald's started providing wi-fi at their stores, they'd hand out a little pamphlet explaining how to connect - three panels, two sides.  One or two panels were devoted to pointing out how wonderful...
Hmmm...perhaps.But I don't recall it working that way with the first iPads or iPhones.
I'll set my watch to it...oh, wait...
Yes, profits are great, and very healthy for a company.But marketshare still matters - the clout attendant with being a widely used,deeply penetrating "format" is a potentially powerful luxury that Apple survived for a long time without,but I bet they're pretty glad to have it - and to have it growing - now.(And there are a lot of related benefits and conveniences for their users, too.)
I wonder whether it's more accurate to assume that watches were initially round because sundials were round first?I don't know that anyone ever engineered a square or rectangular sundial,but once these became portable - especially in the form of wristwatches - numerous examples of angular design appeared.
Wow!  And, whatever the Chinese is for "bravo". ...Just think what they could do if the Chinese government promoted a more level playing field. 
I know you enjoy raving away without really trying too hard to see other people's viewpoints...but at leastthe first sentence above seems a lot like what I and others have said...perhaps what we have here is"a distinction without a difference"? But, WTF guy!  Try combining both elements of my comment before going off. Besides, it's not much fun having a personal, sentimental comment blithely derided,but I guess I've come to the right place for that... Meanwhile, Tim Cook...
"...Apple Watch underwent many iterations and refinements before..."   So now, when seen wearing it, you really will be able to say, "What, this old thing?"