or Connect

Posts by boredumb

- Maybe, but it doesn't seem like much of a match... - So?  Rolls Royce is a very niche product, too…(not that I'm comparing the quality),and for quite a while, most things Apple were 'niche' too…I think we still loved them!
Not everything you wear around your wrist that tracks some health info has to also do everything else the Apple Watch is going to do, just to be useful and worthwhile...   I know a lot of you will go to town with Apple Watch, and use the living s**t out of it, in creative ​and integral ways…but I wouldn't.   Speaking just for myself, this looks like something that might suit my more limited tracking needs, and I don't need it to do all the other fabulous,...
I suppose  if anyone would know about the "truth hurting", it'd be Samsung...
Actually, it is still $49 per incident for iPads, it only went up for iPhones.
Ha!Next you'll be trying to convince us that a billion is a million millions...
Does anyone else remember SCTV's "Amazing New Portable MiniCam" for studio TV broadcasting?Similar theory at work...
Crappy pic, I know, but I was surprised at this.and as iOS and hardware mature, I have to agree with cali - I don't much enjoy using my current iPhone browser or as a book reader,but it's getting there:oops, on the left is an iPad mini, if it isn't obvious?
I do know what you mean - when I was a kid we lived in upstate New York, and in summer, it was still fairly light well after nine pm (although it was admittedly firefly-catching time for some of that.   Then we moved to SoCal where it is well-dark in summer by 8:30, and I remember feeling pretty cheated by it.   Fwiw, I did really enjoy the conversation mostly between you and Mac-sochist (I wonder if they thought we wouldn't  figure it out without that 'dash'?) -...
Shouldn't you be blaming latitude for this attitude?
Any chance we can apply that principle to the backlog of iPhone shipments???