or Connect

Posts by boredumb

Clearly, because what might be done, will be done...and most of it won't be pretty.
Perhaps an in-school program combining iNdoctrination & iNoculation? Try telling that to the LAUSD...please!
I'm not suggesting there is any value to getting rid of it.  I use it and will continue to after I move "up" to Yosemite.I was asking what would be the value of buying an app that pretty much just doeswhat Activity Monitor already does - I thought the discussion, and your original point,was that the apps in the article were pointless...and that was my concern as well.Soli explained what the value of this one could be, at least as he would use it.
And I have 'almost the same question' about Monity...Did Yosemite eliminate the Activity Monitor?(haven't upgraded yet so I wouldn't know)If it's still there, what doesn't it do that Monity does?
Might just be happening already in the normal course of things, huh?
Quick!  Hit Apple with an anti-trust or restraint of trade suit!!!  
This just in:   MS seems to have discovered which mobile side its bread is buttered on... (probably no film at 11)
Nice link...although it is 27 months old, I wonder if its any different today...
I know you like to be contrarian, but you can't really need it explained,that players wearing the league-sponsored headphones and commentators using the network-sponsored techare both forms of product placement...can you?
The price of increasing popularity...