or Connect

Posts by boredumb

I don't much care how they try to spin it - that's just what they do... But I've been thinking since this "testimony" was first mentioned in an article here  that I'd very much like to hear what he had to say. I don't think that makes me ghoulish or disrespectful... Just nostalgic.
The judge cited a responsibility to 8 million "potentially affected"  iPod owners. She never stated they were claimants,or that they actually were affected.The delay in the suit is to discover whether there are the former,the suit is to discover whether there are the latter.
Or perhaps AI was trying to turn a noun into a verb, and left out the apostrophe (plea'd)?
And inadvertently you've proven the opposite!Well done...
What a wonderful opportunity for China to be able to hornswoggle and stonewall several American companies at the same time!
I guess AI's spellchecker doesn't know the words "pleaded" or "pled"...? Sorry to just nitpick.
I'd agree with those parts of both your comments, except I'd suggest that they might be aimed a little 'young'.I've enjoyed a lot of the music in Apple ads over the years, but this was so jarring that, combined with the insane visual paceof apps and processes I'm not familiar with, I didn't really feel included...I'm sure plenty of you do, though. But, once again, I feel compelled to give a voice to Geezer Nation...
lolBring on the managers - that's the 'workaround' for people off the sales floor on breaks.Let me know when you're done eliminating jobs, then we can count how many people canstill afford Apple products...and food...and school...and gas..and rent...
Yes, I agree that wording is 'odd'...Also odd that they wouldn't refer customers to the nearest functioning location... Also odd that they wouldn't try to survive Christmas, then shutter it, although       that might have to do with lease expiration or other contractual terms with the landlord... Also odd that people still shop there, but that's just based on my own unpleasant experiences there.
...I bet there's one of Sigmund Freud, somewhere...?