or Connect

Posts by boredumb

Not to worry, production costs will be very low. They intend to make a documentary miniseries chronicling the development of a mediocre, underpowered, poorly programmed, limited-function tablet pretender.. So, most of the work has already been done.
Gee, well-reasoned, informative, specific, convincing...thanks! ...if only we'd stopped with the wheel...
Sorry, they can't be "HYPOCRITES"... You have to know what you are talking about in the first place, to be one...
Ummm...how does it not include them? Certainly, the "units sold" columns include unit sales attributed to Apple... ...and I didn't even need a PC for that arithmetic!
Very suspicious...I simply can't accept that they actually "perceived" something...
Phase 2 of Wisconsin Master Plan: Sue Apple for overcharging for iPads, use funds to buy Jet Packs to ease school bus costs... Besides, I thought the capital of Wisconsin was "W"...?
He clearly did intervene...he just as clearly shouldn't have.
In related news, Dead Horse Flogging seen overtaking Ice Hockey as Canada's National Pastime...
"Protesting" isn't lobbying, its airing your view openly in the public eye. "Lobbying" is attempting, behind closed doors, to leverage support for a special interest or agenda. The first seems, to me, potentially to be a traditional and honorable democratic exercise in free speech, while the latter seems like an underhanded attempt to subvert the democratic process by giving economic muscle a disproportionate influence over public policy, out of the public eye. And, much...
Ironic! If you worked for Apple, they might fire you for posting something like this...