or Connect

Posts by boredumb

In fact, similar items are being sold openly and routinely on eBay, and from China, right now, although not for anything like $1,125. Its just my personal opinion that a public figure should not be be able to restrict the use of their image. After all, they appear in newspapers and magazines all the time without reimbursement or permission...and that's kinda what "public" means anyway. And, how can this be "how they make their money" if Apple is always trying to bar...
Sorry, but not everyone reads these sites, so, although it was announced at least by June 2005, I would suggest that a great number of people were unaware of Apple's plans, or their import, during the 2005 holiday season, although that might not apply to you specifically.
What!?!!??!?! More than 0 is Good!!!Yes, especially hilarious in light of Tohoku...
Certainly didn't stop them from releasing Macs with Intel chips in January 2006. A bigger sea change than the next update of anything.
yes that's the Loop Street Geeks
Well, I was going to agree with the original post...but then I substituted "women" for "bottle"... (minor apology for the sexism)
Is your name, "Sheldon"??? He's oblivious to sarcasm too...\
Well, obviously it will be thincker...
Well, there are lots of versions, but they all seem to come with some other identifiable message. Massive coincidences happen all the time, like you being able to type out your boneheaded message, for example. Be sure to post your collection of "Jesus silhouette revealed in everyday foodstuffs" next. The gullible, delusional masses really go for that stuff, as you've shown.
ummm...wouldn't the fly be going up a touchscreen?