or Connect

Posts by boredumb

By "we" I think he meant the industry as a whole, not just Apple. And he also said it would cost the same to build shit or beauty, so, let's do beauty.   Its like taking the stealing quote out of context, as an apology/rationalization for Samsung copying... gotta take the whole idea, not the bit that supports your point.   Sorry, if I misapprehended why you quoted this "bit".
That's why it took them 25 years... They wanted to get the snores just right!
To be fair, a square is an equilateral rectangle...
Well, that nails it down!  Now the Surface is sure to be perfect!!!   (oops, should have caught and corrected "Slate" way quicker...well, I knew what I meant anyway!)
You mean, you don't find its a big surprise every time 90% of the leaks turn out to be bogus?
I think they already have:   http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-08-07/apple-seeks-swift-appeal-of-kodak-imaging-patent-ruling.html
Everyone ranting and raving about leaks and "ruining" the announcement...   Please simmer down!   I really think that if the cables and connectors is what you are focusing on, or if leaked details of that ruin "the release" for you ...uh, you may not be focusing on  what makes it an iPhone.
genius
    Well, they would proof-read, but, frankly, they don't have enough battery life...
Or perhaps that experience might make Mr.Jobs sensitive to or amenable to just such a promise?