or Connect

Posts by boredumb

I agree that there isn't much to admire in the NYT's articles on this subject... Still, this seems kind of snotty and juvenile on Apple's part. "Keep your friends close, but your enemies, closer."
"Boat anchor"??? Really can't see it that way. Between my wife & kids, we have 3 iMacs, and 3 MacBooks (one doesn't get used extensively anymore). We also have 3 iPads, 6 iPhones, 2 iTouches, 3 iPods and 4 Nanos. So thats 6 MacOS machines, and 18 iOS devices. While it is true that some of each group are eliminating themselves through redundancies, thats happening more in the iOS category so far. I really couldn't see eliminating either category anytime soon, if given a...
Over one quarter of European doctors use an iPad at work Really poor journalism here: there is a huge difference between saying that one out of four doctors in Europe use an iPad, and saying that of those who own them, one in four uses them for their work...
Not to worry, production costs will be very low. They intend to make a documentary miniseries chronicling the development of a mediocre, underpowered, poorly programmed, limited-function tablet pretender.. So, most of the work has already been done.
Gee, well-reasoned, informative, specific, convincing...thanks! ...if only we'd stopped with the wheel...
Sorry, they can't be "HYPOCRITES"... You have to know what you are talking about in the first place, to be one...
Ummm...how does it not include them? Certainly, the "units sold" columns include unit sales attributed to Apple... ...and I didn't even need a PC for that arithmetic!
Very suspicious...I simply can't accept that they actually "perceived" something...
Phase 2 of Wisconsin Master Plan: Sue Apple for overcharging for iPads, use funds to buy Jet Packs to ease school bus costs... Besides, I thought the capital of Wisconsin was "W"...?
He clearly did intervene...he just as clearly shouldn't have.