or Connect

Posts by boredumb

In related news, Dead Horse Flogging seen overtaking Ice Hockey as Canada's National Pastime...
"Protesting" isn't lobbying, its airing your view openly in the public eye. "Lobbying" is attempting, behind closed doors, to leverage support for a special interest or agenda. The first seems, to me, potentially to be a traditional and honorable democratic exercise in free speech, while the latter seems like an underhanded attempt to subvert the democratic process by giving economic muscle a disproportionate influence over public policy, out of the public eye. And, much...
Ironic! If you worked for Apple, they might fire you for posting something like this...
In fact, similar items are being sold openly and routinely on eBay, and from China, right now, although not for anything like $1,125. Its just my personal opinion that a public figure should not be be able to restrict the use of their image. After all, they appear in newspapers and magazines all the time without reimbursement or permission...and that's kinda what "public" means anyway. And, how can this be "how they make their money" if Apple is always trying to bar...
Sorry, but not everyone reads these sites, so, although it was announced at least by June 2005, I would suggest that a great number of people were unaware of Apple's plans, or their import, during the 2005 holiday season, although that might not apply to you specifically.
What!?!!??!?! More than 0 is Good!!!Yes, especially hilarious in light of Tohoku...
Certainly didn't stop them from releasing Macs with Intel chips in January 2006. A bigger sea change than the next update of anything.
yes that's the Loop Street Geeks
Well, I was going to agree with the original post...but then I substituted "women" for "bottle"... (minor apology for the sexism)
Is your name, "Sheldon"??? He's oblivious to sarcasm too...\