or Connect

Posts by boredumb

burping would be a slightly higher level...
sorry, Abster2core to take so long to answer - I don't usually look at AI more than once or twice a day. I have the current 15-inch 2.66GHz core i7, 8GB anti-glare 500GB@7200, 10.5.8...can't think of any other stats that could be involved. purchased new from Apple start of June.
yes, abster2core, I do have one, and that is my experience with it. and yes, I keep brightness down, airport off when not in use and I'm not the biggest graphics or streaming user...
curious - are you speaking from experience? or just from the literature?
Gosh, I wonder if that will be like the newer MacBook Pro's, with the 8-9 hours...that last about 2-3?
amazingly, you did it again
Wow! you really tied that right into the topic...
I guess this is like when the Zune killed off all the iPod's, and Windows 7 and its predecessors killed off the mac OS, and netbooks killed the iPad and stuff...
If you are going to misquote the original article, try to wait till there have been some other posts, so that your misrepresentation isn't so obvious. Altering AI's statement, then criticizing your own version, is the sign of an asinine critic.
The utterly perfect comment - please, all others, entries are closed at this time...