or Connect

Posts by boredumb

Great!... I mean, my greatgrandparents once told me of these films...   This was like waiting for the Beatles.
This is especially good for iOS. It may happen less often on my iPhone or iPads, buts its more annoying when it does, and usually harder to find time to deal with "conclusively".
Thank you for the link, although, since this happened in 2012,it wouldn't apply to the initial product release of either iPhone or iPad.I was thinking of that specifically but probably wasn't explicit.(The implication being that they are trying to improve the category send-off.) Still, it's good to know 'the troops' are well-cared-for!
Did they?  I thought it was a week wait to get 15% off or something like that...Unless you're talking about Ive, Cook, et al.  They might be expected to get free ones prior to releasefor dry run purposes.
That makes things perfectly clear:the good guys produce white particulate debris,and the bad guys produce black particulate debris.Was there ever any doubt?
 I don't recall Apple doing this with previous product introductions... It's especially interesting given the rumors of constrained availability on some models.   I can't wait to hear the spin that will be put on this, and I wish I had a "spin" of my own to kick it off!
I'll bet they're just reprinting Apple's test results...
Good thing Apple hasn't tried developing a new line of chocolates...
I dunno...I suppose it could be more streamlined or automated - and it'll probably evolve, but this seems to respect the needs for both security and control. It just doesn't seem that complicated to me, and I'm not much of a techie.   I vaguely remember that when McDonald's started providing wi-fi at their stores, they'd hand out a little pamphlet explaining how to connect - three panels, two sides.  One or two panels were devoted to pointing out how wonderful...
Hmmm...perhaps.But I don't recall it working that way with the first iPads or iPhones.