or Connect

Posts by boredumb

Who was it who recently suggested updates don't break things, or "change features"? I know it's just an impression, but it seems to be an increasingly common pattern, and a very disappointing one, that these things give the sense of not quite being fully baked, despite the long ramp-up time. I'm sure many of you will see good reasons for this, and be able to forgive Apple unconditionally, but I invite you to consider how this might seem to the millions of new Apple...
By, "readership climbs", do they mean people actually using it? Or people suddenly discovering it on their devices?
So...it turns out that derivative, second-tier junk does sell! ...It just doesn't make much money - who knew? Samsung teaches us yet another elusive business principle... we have so much to thank them for...Β 
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." -Benjamin Franklin, 1755 -forgotten by Congress...numerous times
I'm asking readers here if they feel that way about that feature, NOT expecting Apple to care a shred about what I write anywhere, including your link...But, hey, a snarky put-down is always a pick-me-up, so, thanks for that!
True, but when you only see that speed for 24 minutes every 7 years?That might go a bit beyond "puffery".
Not related, but, while they're fine tuning, it'd be nice if they'd put back the ability to lock iPhone's orientation in landscape...wouldn't it?
That's a rhetorical question, right?
!!!Sing it with me, kids!!! 🎼"If I had a hammer,I wouldn't need Nokia..."🎡🎢🎡 (I can't hear you...πŸ‘‚πŸΌ?)
Might turn out to be the hardest-to-hack thing in the entire store...?