or Connect

Posts by boredumb

You mean, you hallucinated that fantastic things were not just possible, but probable, too?
...They really should have saved it for "H. L. Mencken Day"...
Thanks...for inspiring me to make sure I had the spelling of 'balderdash' right.
Why?  They are coming out of the cloud, not local, aren't they?...but I wonder whether she signed into her iCloud account on Apple TV?  Gave it time to recognize them all?  Or at least, it needed that time with iPhoto,if I'm remembering my own experience...One moment, I could only see a few hundred photos,got frustrated and pissed off (nothing unusual there) and walked away.When I went back to it later, they were all there...(and I mean several thousand). My own problem...
Ludicrous - not even apples and oranges,but pointless to explain if you don't already see that.
It actually isn't that much of a retail rarity... One factor has to do with lease renewal times, and lease terms,since the same time of year also sees a lot of leases initiated,and some leases require minimum payment not necessarily tied to sales. Then there are tax and write-off reasons as well.   But you're right, whatever the specifics, the general message is 'epic fail'.
And not just content providers...Why hasn't Samsung stood up to be counted? Seems like they'd have something at stake here,in an obliquely hypothetical way.
Please submit a list of the hills not worth dying for... (I promise not to censor it)
It's obvious - they'll get a second one for the other hand!
I'm thinking it was really the smoke you liked...