or Connect

Posts by boredumb

I'd agree with those parts of both your comments, except I'd suggest that they might be aimed a little 'young'.I've enjoyed a lot of the music in Apple ads over the years, but this was so jarring that, combined with the insane visual paceof apps and processes I'm not familiar with, I didn't really feel included...I'm sure plenty of you do, though. But, once again, I feel compelled to give a voice to Geezer Nation...
lolBring on the managers - that's the 'workaround' for people off the sales floor on breaks.Let me know when you're done eliminating jobs, then we can count how many people canstill afford Apple products...and food...and school...and gas..and rent...
Yes, I agree that wording is 'odd'...Also odd that they wouldn't refer customers to the nearest functioning location... Also odd that they wouldn't try to survive Christmas, then shutter it, although       that might have to do with lease expiration or other contractual terms with the landlord... Also odd that people still shop there, but that's just based on my own unpleasant experiences there.
...I bet there's one of Sigmund Freud, somewhere...?
I don't know why, but the pose in the picture (in the article, not the one in PhilBoogie's post)makes me think of The Lincoln Memorial... A smaller, less thunderous version in some "quiet room" in the new Apple spaceship -not in the entryway or courtyard - would be a nice, humble tribute. So, I guess I'm in the "not necessarily creepy" column on the idea. I don't think any sincere tribute to the man's view of a possible future,and his efforts, and ongoing successes, in...
Bet they go down for maintenance for longer than a measly 15 minutes...
I believe the Romans were particularly fond of them...
It helps to define terms -I think it's always fair to say a company is perfectly"in alignment"with those people it's successfully exploiting.
The tree just wouldn't sit still...Also, there's a discernible difference in clarity between the doorframe/flag and the tree,which tells you something about the focusing capabilities at different depths...although I thought the phone's camera was supposed to account for thatby using different parts of its burst...or however Apple described that...? >Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost >Having said that, the cameraman made an interesting point about how people don't respond...
Happily, haven't had wifi issues, per se, but filesharing seems to have reverted to number limits, and I'm not pleased with the protocol Preview uses for opening multiple files, to mention a couple... Not exactly cataclysmic, but annoying.