or Connect

Posts by boredumb

Happily, the article doesn't confuse the issue by referring to the history of it.../s
This "living a life of dreams" theme has been on for at least a couple of weeks, in SoCal anyway, so,I'm not understanding the 'released Saturday' thing...At first I felt the same about the music, but, as so often happens with Apple's ads, it grew on me, in a sort of hypnotic,comforting way.  And I've been a fan for a long time of Apple's approach to actually showing people doingcool stuff with any or all of their devices, in contrast to most of the 'competition', so I...
Aw, sorry Google! So much for those 'off-shore' profits!
Well, yeah…but at least, now we know!!!
I see the sarc, but, you know, I think it may be as important to Apple that (as the Ford spokesperson referred to) it will make the Apple ecosystem sticky at home for these thousands of people too…they won't be buying Apple TV's or iPods at work, but they'll be buying iMac's and Apple laptops and iPads for both.  I know the Enterprise is huge, but for, literally millions of workers to be exposed to that experience will make so many of them finally a bit more willing to...
…and if you squint a little, I think you can see her Home Button.
I dunno…that looks like OS Twenty-Ten to me...
…problem with that, if they say the deal is finalized in September, then it isn't final in July, and if something happens in Julyto make you reconsider what you thought you'd want to do in April…well, then.Not sure why it's so hard to accept that possibility - deals fall apart all the time, for both big and small reasons - in this case, the possibility ofdoom for your intended acquisition.
Unless you know for certain that Apple couldn't back out of the deal if this made them want to...then you haven't really altered my point, have you?
The curious thing is that Bose didn't wait until the deal was done, if you wanted to assume the deeper-pockets rationale.Perhaps it's that Bose wants to scotch that deal and interpose themselves in a partnership with Apple?