or Connect

Posts by boredumb

didn't seem to be one in the demo…I think all that's obviated by the 'unique' transaction number approach.
hmmm…800m is the number all over the internet…can't necessarily expect Bono to know.maybe it was 500m when their previous album came out? btw - it's a whole album, so I think you meant $09.990001…?
you sure you can even do that one-handed?
Ya' know, I just don't care…been carrying this brickuva iPhone4 in my pocket with coins and keys and crap and no case for 4 years, and I just don't see the point of worrying, given how it still looks.  Finger oils are more of a distraction, and I don't much care about that, either.  It's like Ive (?) told us about the iPad:  "toss it in your car, its designed to be used, not babied"…or words to that effect. So, for me anyhow, they are tough enough already, so any...
Not up for a little 'molesting plus'??? oh…I forgot, you hate the 'Hagrid' model, huh? ;-)
Which means, what?They'd have to come up with another excuse for throttling?
Kind of surprising - with all the leaks, I just assumed everyone in China already had one!
  What kind of bugs me is that in the Apple store, the pictures showing the lens make it look pretty large,but then their side-on flat pictures show nothing…kind of deceptive illustrations, there -reminiscent of when they sort of carefully "arranged" how they portrayed the current iMacs skinniness,to avoid showing the rather massive "bubble".
Oh, yes…but sadly, he isn't with us anymore...
Yeah, I'm also confused...Per Apple Support page "Here's what iCloud backs up: Photos and videos in your Camera Roll Device settings App data Home screen and app organization iMessage, text (SMS), and MMS messages Ringtones Visual Voicemail" I have a couple thousand photos in my camera roll, I share them with mostly family in photo streams,yet my storage says I'm using approximately .31GB out of my 5 free…clearly, I'm not "getting it", or at least not using it...