or Connect

Posts by boredumb

Uh...I don't get it...couldn't she just copy someone else's license???
What a curious point of view for someone with a screen name like "nunyabinez"... Seems like this would be right up your alley!   And I kinda think that punishing users with legitimate reasons isn't going to do anything to cut down on drug-dealing... or those horrific "one night stands" (Don'tcha just hate it when those happen???).
Apple takes over one-third U.S. smartphone marketshare   I bet before you know it, Samsung will try to copy this, too...
I think if Samsung sees it, they'll seriously start trying to pattern their advertising after it. Don't give them any ideas (and then they won't have any...)
'Apple' parody?  You might want to watch it again...
Oh yeah, that was a good one!  I'd forgotten.
I happened to be in an Apple store last week.  It was a Tuesday, 10:45AM, and the place was utterly packed.   There was a little roped-off area where 12-15 kids - I dunno, 8 to 10 years old, were in some sort of class, making their own storybooks and/or movies, with soundtracks, etc.   Other informal groups were huddled around different hardware, being shown how simple it was to accomplish things...   I would think that showing that sort of fascinated crowd and...
sorry - missed it
Scamsung? Shamsung? Scamalong? Scamwrong? NoDong?
The Wizard of Troll strikes again...   Idiot Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!