or Connect

Posts by boredumb

Well, obviously it will be thincker...
Well, there are lots of versions, but they all seem to come with some other identifiable message. Massive coincidences happen all the time, like you being able to type out your boneheaded message, for example. Be sure to post your collection of "Jesus silhouette revealed in everyday foodstuffs" next. The gullible, delusional masses really go for that stuff, as you've shown.
ummm...wouldn't the fly be going up a touchscreen?
Aww c'mon...lighten up! Surely, at least some of it will go to pay for warranted wars?!??!?
Nothing "individualist" or "egocentric" about allowing yourself use of the title "Lord" though! It might even be considered blasphemy
Just curious exactly who the three plus one are? Didn't see the earlier thread referred to...
Thanks for better enunciating what I was imagining as, "brief, tasteful, and not too obtrusive." And the answer to the first question is, once, max, but again we are talking about targeting people not yet familiar with Apple-developed features... Too, I think the original person was commenting on what might have been done years ago, when 'the cloud' was a gleam in only a very few eyes, to introduce more people to Mac, thereby hitting these projected sales figures quite...
MStone - "excess packaging materials is a no-no" Slurpy - "Not Apple's style to include crap like brochure in their packaging." Sorry, but I think theguycalledtom has something of a point. A very small 'booklet', or just an added page or two to the 'finger tips' type thing they include anyway, would be perfectly in line with Apple's original intention of luring people to the platform by introduction to cool, easily integrated 'gadgets' first. (And that is also an aspect...
JC Penney is redundant.
Yes, its 'cleaner', and 'simpler', and is a truly amazing feat... But, on first sight, I think Ron Johnson may have had a point, when he said of the original construct: "The proportions we have today work magically with the colonnade of the GM Building". I did immediately notice the lack of interplay in those lines now missing. Of course its a matter of personal preference, but the new look is SO clean...its almost as if 'there is no there, there'. I know that...