or Connect

Posts by boredumb

lol -well, it's just that they're so poetic -they had to make it rhyme with 'aluminium' after all.
I'll see your 'heck yeah', and raise you a 'heck yeah'!But I'd hope to also see the other half of the equation,where developers and manufacturers like Apple start takingthe larger ratio of negativity that will result to heart, and respondmore aggressively when negative feedback is accurate.
I'm curious - who couldn't you share with?  PhotoStreams for other OSX or iOS users, Public Website for 'non' (or, I think, jail-broken Apple users), if I'm remembering correctly, but it's been awhile since I did one.
Hear, hear! NSA has become the new Google...
The thought of them designing something that complicated is a little scary…I've never used a 'Fire', but I can attest that they've finally got the Kindle UIabout where it should have been 4-5 years ago…which is about how longit takes the device to do things when it's 3/4 full of books.
Presumably this would also lead to the same specs on an upgraded stand-alone Thunderbolt display?
 Not to worry:  Apple has plans to redesign the electron anyway.
We're only talking about rumors, after all, strengthening though they may be as release nears. People are suggesting that Apple would move all production to the new size, but I don't see why the rumor of a larger model precludes keeping the current form factor as well, a design for which Apple always had very cogent justification.   My daughter, whose existence, as nearly as I can tell, revolves around her iPhone (to the exclusion of her MacBook and iPad(s) ), would...
Yep, thanks.