or Connect

Posts by boredumb

I donated my fillings...
I've been searching and searching for fond testimonials by MS execs of Steve Ballmer... No luck...I must be doing something wrong.
I wonder what effect, if any, the Galaxy S6 will have on this trend? It looks nice in the ads they've started running...kind of reminds me of something... Just can't quite remember what, though...
I think the inference would be that the new campus is a symbol of Apple's incredible growth(not that the employee numbers aren't there already, but we are talking about 'symbols', after all).The most amazing, admirable, utterly special thing about Apple is its culture, and its ability to thread that history into its future,again and again, whatever they do, whatever they turn their hand to.  And you'd have to admit that this campus, at least, is designed to encourage and...
Sorry - I'll revise - I was referring to the part about drone prohibitions in that area...
"...the site is partially within an FAA restricted zone because of the nearby San Jose International Airport."   So...Amazon won't be able to deliver important building materials  and instruction manuals as the project continues???
I kinda hate that this sort of story fascinates me...
"iVision", anyone? But I disagree about price.Apple has often released advancements without noticeable price changes,so unless they feel they are releasing an entirely new animal, it may not be that much, if any, different.  It isn't unreasonable to think that the subscription pricewould be a place to "hide" the price change, especially since that's a "gift that keeps on giving".
It was smart of Apple to do this, especially if she starts giving a little better idea of exactly how she does what she does, instead of just saying "I did...".
So, Apple gear is actually used out of proportion to its simple numbers "in the wild"...? No surprise there.