or Connect

Posts by boredumb

I'm voting for "maps", although they may be going skiing on Pluto... By the way, what's wrong with, "Cart"?
I was skeptical - and still am - about the future of ApplePay, but it's certainly nice to see the list of adopters continue to swell.   The problem remains, to get the average person - not the AI reader, or techie, or 30-and-under - to understand why ApplePay is such a significant improvement in security and safety, and, to a lesser extent, ease-of-use. These are the folks whose spending, by dint of sheer numbers, will make or break this foray into a new business for...
Correct, it's a "Right"...Several rights in one, actually. But, as such, its provisions are the law of the land.
Gosh, I sure hope Blackberry doesn't have any patents on air...
@waterrockets: True, although it sort of smacks of the worst of both worlds. And remember that it wouldn't just be one company's trucks and drones "in the neighborhood". Besides, I don't worry so much about them crashing into each other, as the possibility of them crashing into my kids, or pets, or birds, or property.   And while your idea certainly mitigates confusion with other commercial air traffic, it might make a pretty hectic near-ground neighborhood...
I understand and appreciate that view...Conversely, it's nice to conserve ground space...and I happen to feel a certain exaltation in human determination when I see an imposing skyline-sort of the same way I feel while watching a space shuttle launch - "look at what the hell we can will into existence".So I'll enjoy that, periodically, so long as I'm also welcome, occasionally, to join you and the other Ewoksin reveling comfortably in the simpler, less imposing forms of...
I still really feel it isn't regulations, but logistics, that will make widespread drone deliveries problematic. It's comparatively simple to regulate - with some degree of safety, reliability, and organization - traffic that's glued to the ground.   But you can't do that so easily in the air, and, no, the regulation of even the very numerous commercial flights in large, easily visible vehicles we have now bears no relation to what it would be like to have exponentially...
While I think there are valid points in the article, I have a very different impression of iTunes Match. Almost every time I open iTunes I get a message about 30-50 songs (out of about 7,800) that it's suddenly lost track of, and they are even sometimes songs I purchased in iTunes, in addition to songs I've ripped from cd's.     So I do agree that Apple hasn't mastered cloud related services yet.   Perhaps viewing storage limits from a five-year-old perspective is an...
He's going to wait 5 years... (and I think the Google van looks like the Monitor)
Pity the unimaginative, who actually think that discrediting a username is the same as discrediting a comment... On the other hand, I didn't really have a pithy point, just an observation about the similarities of the two ads.They may represent canny targeting...but are not really "sliced bread"... And what about my comment suggests I didn't get their point???