or Connect

Posts by boredumb

I always wondered why I had to verify my account when I wasn't actually paying for anything... That was before I knew security absolutely had to be taken seriously. Now I'm not sure I'll take advantage of the change after all.
And the cost?Seems like it would take a million lawyers a million years to negotiate all the rights to even come close to realizing this.  So you'd still have the issue of tailoring, and it might just be stupendously complicated, instead of streamlined,to be cost-effective.
We can only hope - not that the iPhone is having any problems, but it would be a nice momentumboost to Pay if that pairing produced a sales bump... I still can't convince myself the Watch will have those legs - I know (almost) everyone here is very positive, but we're hardly a representative sample.   Still, you have to love the realization of Jobs' vision of these devices enabling one another,and growing the lifestyle of the future...if we can't have "flying cars", at...
"Enquiring minds want to know..."          /s
I donated my fillings...
I've been searching and searching for fond testimonials by MS execs of Steve Ballmer... No luck...I must be doing something wrong.
I wonder what effect, if any, the Galaxy S6 will have on this trend? It looks nice in the ads they've started running...kind of reminds me of something... Just can't quite remember what, though...
I think the inference would be that the new campus is a symbol of Apple's incredible growth(not that the employee numbers aren't there already, but we are talking about 'symbols', after all).The most amazing, admirable, utterly special thing about Apple is its culture, and its ability to thread that history into its future,again and again, whatever they do, whatever they turn their hand to.  And you'd have to admit that this campus, at least, is designed to encourage and...
Sorry - I'll revise - I was referring to the part about drone prohibitions in that area...