or Connect

Posts by boredumb

A characteristic of Force Touch & the pencil, rather than texture, perhaps?
This is great...I've always been something of a lug nut, myself...
Shown here: the elegant Hermés 'Clumsy Coil'...
Bummer - who's responsible for iCloud sucking in dealing with ATV in Photos or Music, or iTunes anywhere?
Well, thanks!  I wasn't freaking out...until I realized how many of your suggestions I fudge,and how many of your points I've been taking for granted! ;-)
Ridiculously transparent political objection..."Expertise" belongs in the lab."Perspective, experience, contacts" - those belong on the board.
I bought my daughter one for her birthday, when the newer colors and bands came out last month. ...So, it's a fashion accessory/status symbol, sure. But in her job, she's all over the office, but can't conveniently carry her iPhone. This way, she can be "in touch" with whatever she wants to be, while the phone is safely locked in her desk. For her situation, it's brilliant.
Huh!  Another dang 'Land Grab'...
I find censorship, or any case of people telling me they can know things but I can't, objectionable... Please remove that, Apple...
I suppose we'll just see more and more of this - the price of popularity. The advantage is, Apple addresses it...not saying anything you don't all know.