or Connect

Posts by boredumb

It's obvious - they'll get a second one for the other hand!
I'm thinking it was really the smoke you liked...
uh...right in the middle, numerically... The thing that seems a little silly about this product to me is,size affects battery life.  Apple is very proud of the numbers they claim for the 13",but they are greater than for the 11", so, building a smaller Air means sacrificing batterywhile driving that screen - unless they've concurrently come up with a significant bump in battery tech,they'll have trouble matching their boasts from even older Air generations...not the...
I knew! -me too.  
Lobe, finger, or nostril?
Y'know, I've always liked her scuttlebutt... @digitalclips "What's a DVD?"Aw, cmon!  Apple still sells the Superdrive...
In precisely the same way Apple uses its prominence - where it has it and can do so - to leverage change and improvement, so do crusaders leverage Apple's profile to draw attention and outrage where it needs to be drawn.   Apple should be disappointed that a fairer view of its Herculean efforts on behalf of workers and the environment are less often seen and portrayed accurately, but might also perceive that the end result may benefit, both from their efforts, and,...
Are you referring to the Supreme Court ruling in the Heien case?
Especially patriots.
Well, all you have to do is stay alive...that's half the battle.