or Connect

Posts by boredumb

...or maybe "xiăngshòu", not sure which is more appropriate.
Yeah...and '640k should be enough for anyone!' etc. etc.Things Evolve--->Shit Happens--->Things Evolve Again. I understand the value of simplicity in this, but it's also clear that iOS, and the devices,are evolving prodigiously, and the mobile world -however much we ol' codgers are uncomfortable with it -may very well not value mere so much simplicity 'tomorrow'.   So, why not lay the groundwork now?  So long as the greatest characteristics of progressare always respected...
To me, the critical aspect here is the suggestion that GTAT failed because Apple kept changing the terms, starting with something GTAT felt confident it could deliver, ending with something they couldn't, which led to their failure and bankruptcy.   IF the judge is predisposed to seeing it that way, it could be tough sledding for Apple.   IF Apple can demonstrate that they were clear all along on what they required, and GTAT thought they  could sneak under the wire...
Scully, maybe...?
Hmmm...'doubling down'... Apple keeps on using that phrase... "I do not think it means what [they] think it means!"   Sorry to piggy-back my own post...but, a 441 page iPad User Guide for iOS 8.1 ??!!?! Whatever happened to, "There is no step three"?
LOLWith the significant difference that it isn't all Apple's fault...
Not decimated, simply forced to adapt to another growth industry - BDSM...
Clearly a case of Apple going all Biblical on us and slaying all its offspring...
Are you hinting something about Apple Maps here???
Nothing new here, people have been blaming Apples since Adam tried to cut Eve some slack (of course, he probably wanted to maintain certain fringe benefits).   Really, this is one of those times when a headline is intentionally obtuse and sensationalistic. It's not like the guy is accusing Apple of being some some sort of 'evil empire'... He's simply acknowledging that the world changes, which, in most contexts, you folks would laud. ​I think it's a bit oblique to...