or Connect

Posts by boredumb

Thanks, that's helpful, but I'm still concerned/confused:"The program stipulates that all users who participate within a household must be use the same credit card."Proof-reading aside, this means I'm going to be paying for everything they buy, much of which I might not care to share...As it is now, can't they "share" regardless of account affiliation, if I simply 'authorize' their computers/devices?
How is this different from Home Sharing, except that that's 5 versus 6 computers and what, 10 devices? It seems like we're already doing everything referred to here around our house.
Apparently the Apple Cone of Silence has failed again...
Perfectly fine - I'd rather have the horsepower anyway.
Ecosystem?  Vertical integration?  Compatibility of hw/sw design?  The same thing said a fourth way?
I usually get my nose out of joint when people use their phones in, say, restaurants, but then,aside from the chance to get one's shorts in a bundle for yet another reason,I really can't understand why I do.After all, once you get past the initial ringtone - assuming the bozos don't use 'vibrate' in such venues -you are really only forced to listen to half the talking you'd be exposed toby any normal conversation between the two passengers in the seats behind you!
Happily, the article doesn't confuse the issue by referring to the history of it.../s
This "living a life of dreams" theme has been on for at least a couple of weeks, in SoCal anyway, so,I'm not understanding the 'released Saturday' thing...At first I felt the same about the music, but, as so often happens with Apple's ads, it grew on me, in a sort of hypnotic,comforting way.  And I've been a fan for a long time of Apple's approach to actually showing people doingcool stuff with any or all of their devices, in contrast to most of the 'competition', so I...
Aw, sorry Google! So much for those 'off-shore' profits!
Well, yeah…but at least, now we know!!!