or Connect

Posts by boredumb

I'm a man (I've been tested), I'm not 'insecure' (I don't think), and I'm very fond of pink (not so much for my devices, however).
If there's one thing I hate, it's making "ad executives" upset... These selfless idealists do nothing each day but strive to make our lives richer... or so they tell me.
I agree that Street reaction to Apple is twisted and atypical, but, remind me, how many years,say, Amazon was a Street success and a ledger disaster...?
"Given that Apple is really the only tech company to have any real success in selling products in China..." Doesn't he mean 'non-Chinese' company?  I thought a couple of their home-grown ones were doing okay...?
In Apple's accounts in banks around the world...
I'm not quite clear what Apple will require the storage to be used for...Apps and Games seem like the obvious reasons.  But will you be asked about storing music on the device?  Photos?  It doesn't seem practical to store movies or tv shows on it, except perhaps the one(s) you intend to watch immediately, if streaming isn't going smoothly temporarily (for ISP reasons).
Just fyi....this is not what they mean by Watch.
Yep, I see that now - thanks for straightening me out - guess I wasn't paying attention
Huh - I thought it was software, not hardware specific...
I think you've always wanted it to respond only to your voice - the difference in iOS9 is that Siri will always be on, isn't it?