or Connect

Posts by BigBillyGoatGruff

I did the line-waiting for the iPad 2. It was worth it for the experience. Not sure I would do it again, though. I have an iPhone and an iPad. I can wait the extra time for delivery. On the other hand, I might do it for the next new iDevice I don't think I can live without.
I never met him, but I feel like I have lost someone close to me.
I wonder what kind of commission he/she got.
I got the point. I was fighting drama with more drama. I think the problem most people have is that our data seems to swell to fit the size of the container we have. I usually buy the higher-capacity gadgets, because I don't sync very often. I'm trying to break that habit, though.
I'll put myself in that majority. I can distinguish to a point, but nobody would mistake me for an audiophile. I do refuse to use earbuds, though.
I didn't read anything about Apple confiscating your iPod Classic if they decide to discontinue it.
That's the part that really has me confused, too. I have never lost a phone either, and I've been pretty fricken drunk at various places from time to time. Maybe I would behave differently if I were trusted with a priceless prototype?I guess if I ever apply for a job at Apple I could list it as a skill that I don't lose production or prototype phones!
It's just an iPhone prototype. That's some James Bond stuff you're talking about there.
That's what she said. I seem to remember having a skin for an iPod or iPhone once that was printed with exotic wood grain. I would like to have one made from the real stuff, though.
Please don't feed or engage the trolls.