or Connect

Posts by BigBillyGoatGruff

If it's fair for a company to charge more to Apple just because it's Apple, then it has to be fair for Apple to conceal its identity.   Proview squeezed every dollar it thought it could out of its sale of the trademark.  Proview accepted the price.  That set the value of the trademark at the time of sale.  Maybe Proview should have researched the buyer more.  Maybe Proview should have negotiated for a higher selling price.  Maybe this whole episode is just a symptom of...
This was never going anywhere.
Anybody else think its ironic that the model name is "Envy?"
Hear, hear.   I love my iToys, but I have a six-year-old MBP that is beginning to make me nervous.   ~~~   Nothing new about either of these rumors.  iPhone in September, likely.  iPad , less than 25%.
So, if you don't rate, just overcompensate. At least you know you can always go on Ricki Lake. The world needs wannabes.
They might learn that Samsung stole from a lot of other companies, too! Wouldn't benefit OS development, but it could affect the case.
I think we can all agree that this is obviously a fire sale.
  thataveragejoe Johnson is right about markbyrn Johnson being right.   I didn't even know that Target was selling Amazon stuff.  I guess they will probably drop Amazon gift cards, too (I'm only guessing that such a thing exists).   We discussed this a couple of weeks ago when Best Buy announced their down-sizing.  Difficult for the brick-and-mortars to compete with the online stores when they are carrying the showroom overhead for everybody, and depending on your...
    And, and, and, it's closer to the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas! 
    Why not just make a Nazi analogy?