or Connect

Posts by BigBillyGoatGruff

I'll give it a shot. (I had a friend that was pressed for this a few years ago). Ultimate Electronics received products from Apple to re-sell--this doesn't appear to be in question. So they had invoices. Maybe they paid them on time, maybe they didn't. A bankruptcy court can look at all payments made in the 90 days prior to a filing. They assume that Ultimate Electronics knew that far in advance that they would file for bankruptcy and may determine that Ultimate...
I think they went extinct a little over a year ago.
That's the dumbest thing I've ever read--this week. Yes. In fact we all want to prevent these philanthropic efforts of humanitarian companies such as (Psystar, Google, HTC, Acer, etc). Even though they were only doing this for the betterment of humanity and had nothing to gain from it.
Agreed. Given how Google normally does things, it would have been released as a Beta with bugs and all as soon as they pulled the idea out of their ass.
So go get one. They're selling them right now.
Or the Roger Clemens defense: He "misheard," or he "misremembered."
So are you Charlie Sheen or something?
It only takes one hand to do some kinds of research.
It's more likely to have a slide-out antenna. And even though we don't really know, we know it will not have these things.