or Connect

Posts by BigBillyGoatGruff

I didn't read anything about Apple confiscating your iPod Classic if they decide to discontinue it.
That's the part that really has me confused, too. I have never lost a phone either, and I've been pretty fricken drunk at various places from time to time. Maybe I would behave differently if I were trusted with a priceless prototype?I guess if I ever apply for a job at Apple I could list it as a skill that I don't lose production or prototype phones!
It's just an iPhone prototype. That's some James Bond stuff you're talking about there.
That's what she said. I seem to remember having a skin for an iPod or iPhone once that was printed with exotic wood grain. I would like to have one made from the real stuff, though.
Please don't feed or engage the trolls.
Or Boot Camp for iPhone... Maybe a click-wheel for iOS, Android, WP7, WebOS, BlackBerry...
Yep. Fingers crossed.
I had a friend a couple of years ago who was using an iPhone with voice-only. They somehow detected that his device was an iPhone and forced him to buy a data plan in order to use the iPhone on the network. I read on a forum just the other day (it may have been AI) that someone was forced to buy the minimum voice plan in order to get a data plan for the iPhone. Both of these were with AT&T. I don't know if these experiences are commonplace, but I do seem to remember...
Yeah? So?
iCloudI don't think so. My guess is that it would have 3G data, but no 3G voice capability. I believe there is a difference in the radio, but I'm not sure.I don't think you can do this. I think the providers have been pretty firm about dongle-ing data and voice plans together if you want to use a smart phone on their network (at least in the USA, anyway). Not really fair in my opinion.I pretty much agree with you if it remains the same size. I could see it if the if...