or Connect

Posts by BigBillyGoatGruff

"Pro" will likely go away, too. I think they will all be "MacBook" with gradual increases in power, features, and display size throughout the line-up.
So glad the W.G.A. finally became involved.
So why did you pre-order one? You know the iPad isn't going to have Flash (ever) or direct file management (could happen with an update, but not likely in the forseeable future). Why spend the $499 (or more) when you seem to be happy with a $99 gadget. I hope I just missed some sarcasm here.
Samsung Galaxy Tab
So, if a brick and mortar establishment erected a sign stating, "No shirt, no shoes, no service," do you automatically assume that the establishment is flagrantly discriminating against shirtless and shoeless would-be patrons? Or is the establishment trying to maintain an acceptabe decorum in that place of business? The principle is quite similar, and I believe you and pilgrim850 should learn the difference between censorship and refusal of service based on the terms of...
Whoever owns the trademark to ApplePad will probably sell it to them for $3b. Any word you can think of and put an "i" or "Apple" in front of has probably been trademarked to death (perhaps by trolls). There are tons of companies that have iProducts and will buy those TMs. Apple is the only company out there that will have an AppleProduct, and therefore be likely to buy those TMs. If you know you are selling a really desirable piece to a company who has $100b in cash,...
Heh...if the court were to "void" that transaction, I wonder if Proview could come up with the $55,000 to refund to Apple.
I don't believe it's a violation of any law. By signing a contract, customers agreed to those terms. Just about anything you agree to in a contract is enforcable.
That might have been sarcasm.
This sounds like something that would have gotten a terse response from the sjobs @ apple.com account.