or Connect

Posts by BigBillyGoatGruff

I'm not trying to be a smartass, but is this a security concern? Suppose a hacker figures out your login and password. Would he be able to download malware to your phone or tablet remotely?
a fragmentation, if you will...
It's like he had no PR help writing this. Why not just say, "I speculated about Jobs' health and Apple's future (post-Jobs). I regret doing so, and I apologize to Jobs and his family." That's all he needed. He will have plenty of opportunity to defend his thoughts on open vs. closed. Trying to spin it the way he did just makes his apology as offensive as the comments.
I had the first generation and the 3Gs. Never dropped either of them once. I got the iPhone 4 in August and have dropped it at least half a dozen times. I think it is the metal bands/antennae on the sides. It seems to just slide right out of my fingers. The lawsuit is a load of BS, though.
Your a Mac and Lion was your idea...
Agreed
I am really hoping this is the case.
Or rather read the article. blirette is correct.
And just what would have happened to consumer and investor confidence if they had put 'anyone competent' in there? He was compensated for his value to the company, not what he did.
no waymore... I don't see the demand for a white version of a six-month-old iPhone justifying a vacation blackout.