or Connect

Posts by BigBillyGoatGruff

Call it whatever they want. 11" and 13" integrated graphics 15" and 17" discreet graphics All SSD No optical drivesAnd I get sick of those Ultrabook commercials saying the design of the computer was inspired by Intel. BS. Just say it was inspired by the success of the MacBook Air. When the MBA first came out, people laughed because of the price and the niche market. Then the price got better. Then they redesigned and added the 11" model. Then the MBA started selling...
I have been waiting a looooooong time. I really hope this happens soon.
Be vewy, vewy quiet. We're hunting twolls!
Yup. They "had" me at HP.
I'm glad you know what I meant. I was referring to Verizon's initial rejection of the iPhone due to revenue and control of the relationship...http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/20...n-iphone_x.htm ...only to come around later. I'm not aware that anyone ever explicitly admitted to crapware being an issue, but that was widely rumored to be a sticking-point, too.
Sounds like they are taking advice from Verizon...
Damn, you people sure are feeding the trolls tonight.
I used to think meteorologists had the market cornered on being wrong. Who actually listens to analysts, anyway--besides the people that just make fun of them.
I did the line-waiting for the iPad 2. It was worth it for the experience. Not sure I would do it again, though. I have an iPhone and an iPad. I can wait the extra time for delivery. On the other hand, I might do it for the next new iDevice I don't think I can live without.
I never met him, but I feel like I have lost someone close to me.