or Connect

Posts by BigBillyGoatGruff

I got in line (Pentagon City Store) around 3:30. Employees were working the line and assured everyone they would be able to get an iPad, although they didn't know which model. There were at least 200-250 people in line in front of me. They sold out of the AT&T models pretty quickly - go figure! They had plenty of stock of all the other models when I got mine. The line kept growing, though. I'm sure they sold out. Probably close to 1000 had purchased, were...
Now, now. Don't be starting stuff. You know he'll be around talking stupid soon enough.
Looks like those companies owe their success to him.
Let me know if you come up with something.
best part
And you have ridden this comment into the ground to the point of diminishing returns. Now go and email Steve Jobs that he will sell twice as many iPads if he listens to you.
Except that the Xoom was promoted all along as having the ability to run flash.Not only the ecosystem but also the ease of use. Honeycomb seems to be venturing into the gap between iOS-like systems and full desktop (Only my perception, I haven't used it). There could be a market there for those who want/need a hybrid (I'm sort-of interested). I doubt the market is large enough for an ecosystem to develop that will give Apple any real competition. I wonder how well those...
Apologies if you were genuinely offended. Otherwise, lighten up, and realize that not everything written here is intended to be taken seriously.
He's just "calling in sick" so he can oversee the demolition of his old spooky house and the construction of his new one. Hopefully...
I agree. Somehow they think the dishonest response lends to their credibility.