or Connect

Posts by BigBillyGoatGruff

This is a big selling point - and probably the tipping point for me to go ahead and get one. At least in the early stages of this policy change, it's going to be a whole lot easier to just take it out of the bag rather than trying to get an idiot to understand that it doesn't have to be taken out of the bag.
Best idea yet...
I would like to see a 7" iPad and decide for myself. I'm sure Steve has and decided for all of us. I don't necessarily intend to be pissy about it. Just saying, I'm sure there were multiple prototypes. And I wouldn't be surprised if we did see a different size in a couple of years. I just don't get why Verizon/Samsung would trot this announcement out right now. This is a well-worn path that others have chosen. You get geek-chatter about it for a few hours, then the...
Probably snappier.
Hear, hear! Not getting my hopes up, though.
Simmer Down Now! Don't get all worked up about idle talk. They are sort-of the perfect marriage, though - two dinosaurs that choose not to innovate but rather to acquire the competition.
Well, they certainly have the money and the chutzpah to attempt this, but I don't think they will pull it off. If you own/like the iPhone, think about why you like it. Does iOS do everything better than everyone else? That can be debated. Is the HW better than everyone else? That can be debated, also. What differentiates the iPhone is that the HW and SW were designed to work together. Throw in the app store, and you have the best overall user experience. Some wish...
What he/she said. Also, it sucks for them that they missed the market. But it's really going to suck if they ever realize that they missed the market, spent billions, and then missed the market again. They could really learn from that company that made that Zune gadget that was going to kill the iPod. Oh, wait...
Call me when you have a working light sabre.
You don't have a 54-inch multi-touch plasma TV?