or Connect

Posts by BigBillyGoatGruff

That may have something to do with it.I really don't know where they think this is going to take them. They already outsource brick-and-mortar operations to the big box stores, anyway. People shop at Best Buy, then turn around and buy it from Amazon. Best Buy has the overhead, and Amazon makes the profit. A big point in Amazon's favor is the sales tax avoidance. Not that it really saves people a lot of money, but a lot of people lose their minds thinking that they...
 In other words...Reporter who damaged his own credibility by pulling a story from his rectum destroys whats left of his credibility by digging further into said rectum for an excuse.
 That may be fair, but the rumor was picked up (or maybe started) by WSJ. That's not quite the same as buying on a rumor from DigiTimes.
I have begun to wonder if this was the primary factor in Apple's decision to make the iPhone 6 Plus.  Apple probably still thinks it's a fad or a phase in consumer preference, and that part of the market will eventually migrate back to normal-sized phones.  The only thing that will be left is a small percentage of the market that "can't live without" a big ass phone.  At the time, the phablet market was the only place Samsung could really claim a victory, and that was only...
And/or they sold Apple on being able to deliver for the AppleWatch, and they have no hope of meeting the delivery schedule.
All of you who are against this need to just let it go. The way people grieve and remember the departed varies widely. There's no harm done here. The employees that miss Steve can take a moment to remember him if they wish. The ones that don't can keep quiet and move on. And the same goes for this article. Those who miss Steve can take a moment to remember him if they wish. Those who don't should can it and keep scrolling.
This was my observation, as well. I doubt you can apply that much pressure sitting without it being extremely uncomfortable--uncomfortable enough for even careless idiots to realize that it may do damage to whatever is in their pocket or their leg.The other thing that seemed odd to me about the video is that he did it with his bare hands. To me it seems odd that he wasn't concerned that the glass might shatter and cut him. Maybe it's just me...
Ronnie Johns Gadget Delivery - Freaky Fast
...or an expensive watch
Sitting quickly or not, I hope people have the good sense to stand back up if they encounter resistance. I suppose something like that could happen if you fell on the pocket the phone was in, but I don't know that it's more of a risk than any other fragile and potentially injurious thing you might carry in a pocket.