or Connect

Posts by BigBillyGoatGruff

There's your problem!What developers are writing apps for this type of thing? I really don't think it will become popular.
A few points...I didn't know there was quite such a attachment lens market for the iPhone. I wouldn't guess that it is high on very many people's do-want list for the iPhone.No iPhone gives a DSLR a run for the money. It beats many point-and-shoot cameras, but not a DSLR. Packing in the features will never compensate for the difference in sensor size. And that has nothing to do with megapixels. It's all about capturing data and data format.Geotagging and image...
I can live with it. I'm more concerned about camera bulge.
It does appear that LG and Samsung believe the iWatch announcement rumor to be credible. I kind of like the look of the Samsung one--probably because it looks like a shrunken iPhone 3G, molded to fit a wrist. I don't think I'm really in the market for such a product. I like a watch to be a functional piece of jewelry. However, I look forward to seeing what Apple brings to market.
 I don't care for basketball, but Ballmer is one person who might make me a fan. I can only imagine some of the things he might come up with for post-game press conferences after the Clippers got their ass handed to them. The score was a rounding error...The Lakers are not a real team...
 I agree.I don't think it will have lens that protrudes less than 1mm. That seems like choosing to do things the hard way when it would be much easier and cleaner to make the whole thing less than 1mm thicker--or make a wedge-shaped phone. If the edge is radiused, I could live with a lens that protrudes into the radius while not increasing overall thickness. I wouldn't like that or a wedge-shaped phone, though. I also think either of those would be very unlike the...
The way you make a fool of yourself is amusing, but you may waste someone else's time from now on.
 Right! Exactly what I said! Take everything out of context, quote only part of my statement, and ignore the FACT that Samsung was announcing on this schedule BEFORE Apple. There you have it...a playground pissing contest.Nobody is denying that a pissing contest exists, but there are bigger, business-related factors that inform announcement dates. Seriously, I love Apple and I hate Samsung, but YOU should inform youself a little before making knee-jerk statements. Why...
 Exactly. I don't like Samesung or their tactics. But this is a smart business strategy. Samsung has been refreshing this product according to this annual schedule. Most of the people that bought the Galaxy Note 2 and iPhone 5 at or near release date have contracts that expire in or around September 2014. The best way to gain new customers and keep the ones you have is to have a new alternative that is available when those contracts expire. Not everything is a...
 I except.