or Connect

Posts by BigBillyGoatGruff

I'll sign up for side-button-gate. I keep hitting volume buttons while I push the sleep/wake button. When I have it cased, it's even harder to feel if I have a button under my finger. I think I like it on the side, but I'm having a hard time getting used to it.I was wondering about the sync stuff, too. I don't remember having sync problems with past updates. It started asking me for an iCloud password for an email address that I haven't used in many years. I probably...
One of the things I like about the sleeve cases is that they don't sully the design. I don't care what it looks like so much while it's in my pocket. I, too, prefer using a naked iPhone. My damage doesn't occur in my pocket. It comes from dropping and drop kicking while putting it in or out of my pocket.
I used to get Sena cases, as well. Never got one for the iPhone 5, but I probably will for the iPhone 6. In the mean time, I got a case from Monoprice. It's a cheap stop-gap while I shop around and decide.
My instinct told me to go with the smaller one, but the specs told me to go with the bigger one. I made cardboard dummies of both sizes for testing. I dropped the bigger one several times while trying to reach parts of it. It's too big for me, and I have big hands. It doesn't matter how much better the resolution is if that beautiful display is broken.
Damn right! I'll probably laugh at him all year. Then, next year, I'll sell the 6 and get the 6s. And I'll laugh at him all over again. I'll probably be able to sell the 6 for close to the cost of upgrading to the 6s.
My first thought was...I don't like U2. But so what? I really don't understand all the people getting butt-hurt over this. Would you whine if your grandmother gave you that sweater that she likes, but you don't think it matches your style? Would you demand that she remove it from your closet at once? Why not just say THANKS and keep on moving. Maybe the next gift you receive will be something you want. If you can't be a little bit gracious, maybe you should use...
Don't you get it? Bono is not the record holder. He's the record.
Don't forget about Best Buy. I have a friend that gets iStuff there for himself and his wife. He always waits until the afternoon of launch day--never has to wait in line, and everything is in stock. It may be questionable for day 2, though--especially if you want the 6 plus.
I do that every time.
So...next time can we get a noon launch instead of a midnight launch? We know the volume means it's going to be rocky for the first few hours. Why not have those first few hours be within normal business hours?