or Connect

Posts by BigBillyGoatGruff

At this point they know it is going to be a problem. The least they could do is let it go on sale at noon rather than midnight.
iOS iPhone app for me. A lot of trying, but it eventually worked.
Just got my order through on the app. First it said currently unavailable, then not available for in store pickup, then it went through. And I got an email confirmation. Keep trying. It eventually worked for me--or maybe it just told me what I wanted to hear so I would go away!
Yeah. It deserves a retirement celebration rather than quiet discontinuation.
Hear, hear! A couple of years ago, I was issued an infraction for complementing the ability of somebody's anus to retain things. Now there are a lot of profanity-laced direct attacks, name-calling, etc. I agree that the most zealous are also he most embarrassing. I sometimes say that I use a Mac, but I am one of the normal Mac users.
The guy was me. I said I haven't seen one in the wild. And I said that design AND OTHER FACTORS had something to do with it--being less popular, that is. I remind you of this...http://appleinsider.com/articles/14/01/27/tim-cook-admits-iphone-5c-share-lower-than-expected-says-demand-was-different-than-we-thoughtSales have picked up, but you really don't have to do much to outsell everything else. The cream rises to the top. And I believe that it was a success. Come...
Let the adults have a polite discussion, please.
Whoa, there...maybe a suppository...but a trash can? Harsh criticism...Seriously, though, I don't know that the aluminum and titanium has become stale for me, but I see your point. The look has become iconic, though. A new direction may not be worth the risk. Despite a lot of people insisting that the iPhone 5c sold well, I can't recall ever seeing one in the wild. That can't be blamed solely on the aesthetics, but I'm sure it was a factor.
I really don't get why people feel so strongly about this. Even supposing that it might be a purely aesthetic choice, should Ive be put out to pasture for it? This design will outsell everything--including previous iPhone designs. If the lines are there to keep the antennae from arcing, how would you solve the design?
It happens. At least it wasn't an engineer getting beved up and leaving it at the bar this time.