or Connect

Posts by BigBillyGoatGruff

Please! If they don't do that, can they also authorize signal scramblers for use? I don't want to spend hours forced to listen to somebody elses conversations. And people generally talk louder when they get on an elevator. Probably will do that when they plane is flying, too.
 I'm not even going to take on the rubbish in the first part of your post. Somebody else can do that.Are you really so naive. Theft is theft (if that is in fact what happened)--no matter if it is one billion-dollar company stealing from other billion-dollar companies. Google is not Robin Hood. Their actions were undertaken solely for the benefit of their own company. Any collateral benefit that you believe consumers have realized is secondary, at best.Suppose somebody...
 Retina model also has the new processor, right. That's a pretty big upgrade for only $100 for those sitting on the fence.
 Probably. If it went down, they would have noted that.
Do you just like to argue or something? Seriously, who really gives a crap.
 This single statement should effectively close all discussion of this topic.
 I never thought those ads were really making fun of Apple so much as they were making fun of Apple customers--a biomass of sheeple waiting in line to buy what they insist is an infinitely inferior gadget. Insulting the customers you are trying to woo is an interesting marketing strategy. People are still lining up, so it hasn't seemed to work very well for them.Anyway, don't let perceived stupidity bother you. These analysts know exactly what they are doing. Anything...
The contract probably had a non-disclosure clause with penalties somewhat akin to having one's testicles forcibly removed through the anus with a set of rusty vice grips. Besides, Samsung (corrective text actually just suggested "same sung" - LMAO) already has the worldwide reputation of being a slavish copier. They seem to be fine with it. It hasn't hurt their sales.
I haven't seen any of them in person, and I wasn't making a value judgement. I was referring to the repeated delays that plagued the launch of the white iPhone 4 for months after the black one launched.
"Gold iPhone 5s" may turn out to be the new "white iPhone 4." I hope not, though.