or Connect

Posts by herbapou

you listen too muck to the bearish commentators. Not every investors are that dumb.
 Makes me wonder WTF are those android tablets are used for... Several points of interest regarding those stats:1. I think a lot more old ipads are still in used than old android tablets, which support high ipad web usage compare to android.2. Its possible to fool a website by changing youre device ID, my brother in law do this. That being said he is a 5 start geek, so I doubt a lot of android users do this. Then again, they seem to loved to play with settings...3. Which...
 It think this is a "nice" problem, this is very good for consumers.  Its shows in the resale value, old Apple ipads still retain good value because people know they are great. Old android tablets have almost no resale value. This is still good for sales too, all those satisfied consumers will upgrade at some point.
Thats good spending, cant wait to see the results.
ItsIts the same setup every year, we get 2 weeks of iphone sales with limited supply, so impact on revenu is limited...
My father still being very satisfied with its ipad 2 says ot all. Upgrade cycle is very long.
IGuidance for a quarter before major refresh is fine imo
Lower price entry level model and the ipadpro should help imo. Touch ID on all models, 32g entry level capacity
The only below expectations metric I see is ipad unit numbers.
 This is based on webusage, there is no "speculation" about it...That being said, you are right this stats has no relation what so ever regarding sales. It only tell us Apple customers love there tablets.