or Connect

Posts by herbapou

I am not into renting either, so I bought all of Macphun apps and HDR darkroom 3. I also got pixelmator and fotor. For the price of 1 year of Ps and Ls I have pretty decent software on all of my macs
I like this review
This is nice but it will never replace a DSLR with high quality lens and a fullframe sensor.
Nice for HDR, 2 lens means you could take 2 exposures (under and over) at the same time, which eliminate alignement problems and ghosting.
This is more a photo manager app than an edition tool.  Drag and drop to other apps no longer works (snapheal, HDR darkroom, Tonality, ...) I didn't find any away to change the edit app instead of using the photo edit (i used to edit with pixelmator from iphoto). I will have to export my photos to disk, edit them and only put them back when I am completely done.   Its looks like an app for children's... Fotor (a free app) puts photo to shame. Photo is a front to manage...
My 12 gage is lock and load, bring that thing over my yard if you dare...
The photos in the cloud used up personal could limits?
$25 each in Canada...   No bundles....  fail!    I am so not buying this outside of a bundle price.  And yet there is a bundle on google play.     Disney movie prices are really getting on my nerves, everything is $25 like its just been release, no bundles.  Maybe I should go to the torrrents for all Disney movies.
could be a monitor for the Mac Pro indeed.
 Actually, it only makes sense for 1 person. All of the others will actually have a worst looking angle than a flat TV. So in other words, its BS for home