or Connect

Posts by herbapou

Allowing endless attemps at a password is a major security flaw... This was indeed an hack, they found a way to be able to try passwords without the account being frozen. This as nothing to do with passwords being weak, the only thing a robust password will change is it takes more time.
me too I wish they could had said more, absolutly no hints on the pic...    oh wait, if you remove 4.4 from 9.9 it gives 5.5 :-)
If they can manage to make one that is light enough I am buyer. But i also want a 5.5" phone so what do I know....
5.5", the beast.
YoY declines is more than a speed bump. On the other hand , he knows whats coming so maybe they have something that will increase sales
 5.5, the number of the beast!
 imo that thing is still in the works, at least on the set-top box side.  I am expecting both a major Apple TV refresh and an iwatch.
I hope they move the ram to 2g, I am seeing glitches in some games that according to support forums are caused by ram.  Note that I am having this problem on my ipad mini retina, not on an iphone.
imo they should have made it flat with the camera and give us a better battery...
 This is one of the reason I bought the 27", ram is accessible.