or Connect

Posts by herbapou

not on purpose indeed.  If you put it in youre front pocket and it bend than its another story.  I will ask the staff when I get my 6+, if they dont exchange this defect at no cost I am not buying that thing.
can I have youre Apple shares? :-)
 I dont agree at all, a product that can't withstand normal use is defective.
 I think you dont have to pay anything to replace a bend phone. A phone bending in a front pocket is abnormal, its like a defective product.
This is not a problem unless Apple refuse to replace those phones.  If I would get a bend phone because it was in my front pocket (which is normal use) I would be pretty pissed.
 True, but since the Android devices dont have anything like metal and used higher DPI screens, the A8 is quite behind in terms of GPU raw power.  That being said, the A8 GPU is still very fast.
Maybe they sleep naked...
It would had been the same... They soldout...
 Since most Android users only get free apps and pirated movies and music, switching ecosystem is not difficult for them because they didnt invest a lot it.  Its a lot easier to move from google or amazon to Apple because they can still access there purchased on iOS (but not there apps) On the other hand, itunes purchased are not available on Android or Amazon, so moving from iOS to those OS is more difficult.
I pass by the Montreal store this morning and it was the biggest line I have ever seen.  They ran out of iphone 6+ after the first 100 people, which was about 10% of the line.   There was a second line for people picking up phones order online, it was pretty big too.