or Connect

Posts by herbapou

I am always amazed to see how far behind the US is in that department.  
Apple TV and mac mini updates are way to long since last update indeed.
I am more interested in the internals, like 2g+ of ram and an A8X for example.  Touch ID is nice. also, weight is more important than thickness.
 depends on youre needs, to me the 13" MBP is absolute garbage because the GPU is very very bad.,
The system will get traction because Apple worked with banks and credit cards instead of against them. They should be able to roll out qucikly in Canada and Europe because NFC is already deploy there. That being said, I am still hoping Apple can reach a similar deal with cable for the Apple TV.
I have noticed this too.
I just check all the Apple stores in the Montreal area (4 stores) and they are still all out of 6 Plus and only 1 store has the iphone 6 in space gray.  Demand is still overwhelming.
bought 1000 shares at $1.25 as a high risk trade. This could be very profitable if the problems get solved.
I dont know about the Nexus 4, but I have the iphone 6 and 6+ and the screen is absolutely stunning. Pixels stay clear even when seen from a angle.
 the funny thing is I will need a MBA too.  I plan on using it for 30 minutes in my 50 min commute train ride.