or Connect

Posts by herbapou

Announced it months in advance no, but if they send invites in a few weeks from now then he missed an opportunity.  imo he talked about the Apple TV for a reason and its not a random stat, the upgrade is coming soon.
 Its even better if you buy youre gift cards on sales or with airmiles :p  This is what a do.
 its not just a question of sales growth, I DO want those features to actually used them... :p  An app store will spark innovation by devs in ways Apple could not have think of or seen coming. It will enhanced the product.
 Its still not very significant indeed compare to the overall income.  They need to revamp it, if they cant secure TV deals they could still add apps and games to it so it add value and fonctionnality. Since there were at a shareholder meeting and if they plan to announced a new model soon he could have giving the invites now. Sometimes it really looks like Tim Cook is going out is way to bring down the stock. For the event and since its a friday, I sold everthing and did...
imo the Apple TV box upgrade is coming soon.  April makes sense, but with this rebate it could even be before that.
 I understand you're point but its not a reason to discriminate. The "creator" is the only one with all the facts so he is the only one who can pass judgment. If I remember correctly Jesus said that "the one without sins can throw the first rock", since no one is without sins, then no one can do it.
 ipods ?  Also, the iphone didnt magicly appear in 2007, must have been cooking for years before that.
The potential for Apple is there. The TV, the games, the wearable, bigger phones, payment, cheaper phones, ipad pro, ...   Problem is Apple is not delivering anything but incremental upgrades of existhing product.  The stock needs a cataclyst, or hope of something to rise.   That being said, if institutional investment are low, when something do happens, the stock will rise quickly because they will all want to move in at the same time with huge amount of money.
 Will be interesting to see what Apple comes up with.  I have the feeling they will launch a new category that is a cross between laptops and tablets.  I am also expecting something in the phablet space. If you add the wearable rumors and the Apple TV w/games rumors, it will be an interesting year. On the other hand, its going to be hard for Samsung this year, in the Android space other manufacturers are making a comeback.
 Americans are under the impression that the world is what's inside there borders and that everything out of there border is wastelands... :p