or Connect

Posts by herbapou

If they can keep both the games and its data in the cloud it would solve a lot of issues and allow to built a very low cost game console. Its a good idea *IF* they actually dont "stream" the games but just "stored" the games in iclould then download the game you want to play. Streaming means we get in VM's so it implied costly servers to setup.  VM's are good to replace corporate PC's, but games requires too much interaction between the client and the server and games...
 I think I used a wireless keyboard on mine, if so it does have it. that being said, its running a single core A4, so dont expect a lot of games to run smooth this. 
same, imo the 1 min version is better...
 indeed. They did had growth in unit sales, but margins went down so much it resulted in lower YoY EPS.
25m is not very impressive for a quarter that was called "the Christmas's of the ipad".  But I think the mixed of ipad2/ipad air/ipad mini/ipad mini w.retina if going to be more favorable than last year for margins.   I think the Analyst's are trying to be conservative to avoid a sell off at earnings.  25m ipads and 55m iphones is bad if you expect Apple to be back in growth mode. What I would like to see is 30m+ ipads and 60m+ iphones.
numbers are still wrong...
 Youre source link is reporting last year numbers...  
 The high pre-earnings is around $570, so we did not have an earning rally, we are down on it.  imo wall street is mixed on Apple, there is a war between greed and playing safe. imo noone can predict where we will be pre-earnings.  I do have some option play on this.
 those numbers came out on the call, but I am sure some websites have relay them. search it.
They sold 8.8 millions smartphones but didnt disclose the iphones numbers. Last year they sold 9.8 millions smartphones, so they have a YoY decline. Last year iphones number was 6.2 millions iphones. imo Apple didnt sold 6.2 millions iphones out of 8.8 millions smartphones, so the iphone number is probably down YoY. That being said, I think VZ lost sales to sprint and other players, so it blurrs the results. The tablet activation number was 625 k, imo a lot of those are...