or Connect

Posts by herbapou

I have been testing various screen sizes to get the feel of bigger screen and I dont find the bigger screens to be "ridiculously large" at all. I had the galaxy S3 last week and now I have a Galaxy Note 2. I have no problem fitting those phones in my pockets or dialing with one hand using my thumb. When I dial with one hand the phone needs to be flat because its sits on my hand, I dont have a grip on it, but it still works perfectly.On the plus side the bigger screen...
 Well with DSL IPTV (AT&T Uverse for example) and cable (Comcast), that sector is seeing competition.  Here in the Montreal area, the local cable (videotron) is in an all out war with DSL IPTV (Bell fibe) Its only a matter of time before internet IPTV becomes the third guy. That being said, DSL or Cable do control the pipe, which put them at an advantage over pure internet feeds. I am convince that regardless where you get you're feeds, pricing will be roughly the same....
 Actually, since everyone, there mother and there pets are releasing an ARM based TV box with apps and games BEFORE apple does, Apple will be the one "following"...  unless they come up with something unexpected. Currently, Apple is taking so long to update its Apple TV its the worst choice out there, but if you are in Apple ecosystem, you have no real choice, you have to wait for them for an update.
 well none of our accounts are link to credit cards, we load them with itunes card we buy at a discount. I get all my itunes card with airmiles so they are free actually.
iOS 8 family sharing limitations question: This is unrelated to the topic but I finally decided to give my wife imac/iphone/ipad her own AppleID on her devices. I will link her AppleID to my AppleID when iOS8 is out so we can share apps/music/TV/movies purchased. My question is this: Can I link my father AppleID to ours if is home address is different than ours?
Lol
In the US and Canada the biggest energy consumption are by far heat / air conditionning folllow by home appliance.
If a burglar takes everything or youre house catch on fire this will help you how?
Is it using an intel CPU or a ARM CPU?
Anyone heard about Apple launching an "Amazon prime" type of service in the fall? (iRadio+books+TV+Movies)