or Connect

Posts by herbapou

I need a 4k apple TV.
 Indeed.  good catch, makes the new macbook not so bad if someone is not too picky on performance.
I compared it to the 13" rMBP , both with retina screens and same price.  I am saying no thanks to the new macbook because there is too much trade off in performance of the CPU and GPU for that 1.5 pound. I am sure some people won't care, but I prefer the rMBP over this. I love the color options, I hope they extend it to the entire macbook lines later. At some point, they could have only 2 lines, MacBooks and Macbook pro.
The problem is not with the design,its with specs for the price. Its pretty expensive for whats inside
No problems in canada With the iphone. Mac itunes doesnt work. Well macs itunes do works but is very slow.
Omg, 5 years really... Imo the Android watches will catch up within 1 year.
The store is down, does that means they will launch right after the event?
The Apple TV could have some "link" to the watch if the watch is a way of controlling it.  I think it could be a good moment to talk about how the watch can be a part of the smart home ecosystem because it can be a way to control home devices.  I think it make a lots of senses since we will be wearing the watch all the time, unlike our phone.  I can see the watch controlling lights, door locks, the TV, alarm system, security cameras,  termostat ...   At this point they...
Imo the watch will be a huge succes, with online shipping time slipping within minutes of the launch...
Google are all over the place, they spread too thin and master nothing, except for search and maps.