or Connect

Posts by herbapou

Funny thing is my late 2012 imac is still the best. It was the first model with the new look but I went all the way an got the top model with fusion drive and more importantly the best GPU (Nvidia GTS 680MX).  The bottle neck on macs is either the I/O or the graphics. For the OP:I feel that this year the new imac should beat my setup, the Nvidia 870m should beat my GPU. So if you can wait its possible to get an upgrade from the 2012 models this year. If you can find a 2012...
could be good news for the rumored 5.5" screen size.  But i would like to see more leaks about it to confirm its existance.
Could be because they will announced multiple products, some of which will launch in september. If they do an event in september but dont talk about the next iphone people will freak out.
Lol good one
 Haswell Iris Pro performs like the Nvidia 650m, which is not bad at all.  Its would be fine for something like the mini.  I am sure Apple could target the $499 price tag if it wanted to. The GPU's in the mac pro runs circle around any gamers GPU in CAD/ video editing. Since those GPU can handle 4k I dont see the need for pro's to upgrade the GPU's for the expected lifespan of the machine. The mac pro GPU'S still perform like a GTX 780 even for gaming, but for that used...
Something is cooking...
They should update the mac mini and hopefully put it at $499 to gain some serious market shares. Regardless of they lower the price on the mini, its still needs a update.
 you listen too muck to the bearish commentators. Not every investors are that dumb.
 Makes me wonder WTF are those android tablets are used for... Several points of interest regarding those stats:1. I think a lot more old ipads are still in used than old android tablets, which support high ipad web usage compare to android.2. Its possible to fool a website by changing youre device ID, my brother in law do this. That being said he is a 5 start geek, so I doubt a lot of android users do this. Then again, they seem to loved to play with settings...3. Which...
 It think this is a "nice" problem, this is very good for consumers.  Its shows in the resale value, old Apple ipads still retain good value because people know they are great. Old android tablets have almost no resale value. This is still good for sales too, all those satisfied consumers will upgrade at some point.