or Connect

Posts by herbapou

Apple TV with apps and games would be nice.   I think the monitor is past due for a refresh, so is the Apple mini.
 for people who used iOS I am pretty amaze by the lack of knowledge about it. Files are all under apps folders. This results in weird behaviors, like for example, since Safari doesn't support files, you cant download anything from the web into an iOS device with the native web browser. You must used a third party app with a browser that can also handle a file structure. To me, the bare minimum would be for Safari to be able to download files into Apple own native apps like...
This really brings out how retarded iOS is at handling files. I wish Apple would lighten up and support files in its OS.
 Depends if they open NFC to something else later. They could need the delay to develop and test a very secure API.  There will be banks trying to deploy apps that used NFC for  transactions. This is already being done on Android NFC phones in Canada, if Apple block the NFC chip, the iphone may end up being a very bad choice for payments if it only support Apple system, especially if Apple doesnt even have Apple pay in youre country. Link to Canadian banks with NFC...
I think this iphone will see the mother load of upgrades.  imo they will sell has many has they can make.   Also, since the 5c is now price correctly and the 5s is the only 4" phone, I think they will sell a lot of those models too.
 would be nice indeed. But I think its possible to remove apps you bought but you dont want to see them anymore.  Not sure how.
GPU is always the bottleneck, I am glad to see Apple made it a priority over CPU performance.    I was looking at the game demo at the keynotes, put the A8 into an AppleTV and you have yourself a game console for a fraction of the price.
 In Canada, I see unlock phones on the Apple website.  Why do you want to buy an unlock phone at a carrier?? imo carriers not selling unlock phones is normal...
 I see pretty much all models, all colors, all storage sizes slip to 3 to 4 weeks this morning.  I only see a few configurations at 7-10 days.   Its a complete sold out of whatever quantities they made.
  Indeed, the watch will use its biometrics sensors. You enter a pin when you put it on and after that the screen lights up, unlock, when you move youre wrist to look at it.  Same goes for payments.