or Connect

Posts by herbapou

I love the aTV in the photo, hoping we get an update.   I bought the iphone 6+ yesterday, the store still had inventory at 4 pm because they received a huge shipment.   I reserved it for pick up at 4:30 pm, and when I got there, there was a freaking line to get iphones just like on launch day.  The store was completly pack, good thing they didnt launch new ipads yet.   I love my new phone, but 128g + apple care + case + sales tax = $1400.  ouch.
I have a feeling the price will be very high.
40 millions hits on Youtube = over $150 000 in revenu for him.  I think the guy is pretty happy with its video.   Regarding the legitimacy of the video, the guy made another video on the street with a brand new phone and he bend it with ease. After seeing this I think Apple should halt production and redesign it before too many are made. Its also obvious the guy knows exactly where the weak spot is, which is not in the middle of the phone.
Nice catch up on Android but they are still missing hardware stats
 They say an image is worth a thousand words...   
 you need to recheck the  Anandtech's site, the iphone 6 and 6+ are right in the middle on the overall score.
Looks like a good ipad upgrade.
  imo people need to stop thinking whatever Apple says is perfect and always the truth.... that being said, since the security issues are now on the CEO radar and will get resolved, we may get a chance to add more Apple shares after its being dump on FUD.
 Its not obvious to me since same size phones didnt bend when the same force was applied.  At least the iphone 6 is in the clear regarding this issue. Note that I am still buying that device since I think it will be solid enough for me with a case. Also, they told me at the Apple store that they will replace the device at no cost if this happens to me.
Montreal, province of Quebec, Canada.