or Connect

Posts by herbapou

Its not obvious to me since same size phones didnt bend when the same force was applied.  At least the iphone 6 is in the clear regarding this issue. Note that I am still buying that device since I think it will be solid enough for me with a case. Also, they told me at the Apple store that they will replace the device at no cost if this happens to me.
Montreal, province of Quebec, Canada.
Sorry about that english is not my native language. I live and work in french.
 not on purpose indeed.  If you put it in youre front pocket and it bend than its another story.  I will ask the staff when I get my 6+, if they dont exchange this defect at no cost I am not buying that thing.
can I have youre Apple shares? :-)
 I dont agree at all, a product that can't withstand normal use is defective.
 I think you dont have to pay anything to replace a bend phone. A phone bending in a front pocket is abnormal, its like a defective product.
This is not a problem unless Apple refuse to replace those phones.  If I would get a bend phone because it was in my front pocket (which is normal use) I would be pretty pissed.
 True, but since the Android devices dont have anything like metal and used higher DPI screens, the A8 is quite behind in terms of GPU raw power.  That being said, the A8 GPU is still very fast.
Maybe they sleep naked...