or Connect

Posts by herbapou

The thing is I am planning to do a lot of gaming on the 5.5" phone, lets hope that phone has 2g of ram. Maybe Apple needs to have "pro" devices. If people like you are seing problems in apps other than games, its even more serious than I taught.  Normally, Apple are good at balancing specs, they have to know 1g is not enough. Maybe there is a conflit between engineers and the design team, but since the boss is a design guy, design wins.
I know, the ram issue is almost becoming a joke.  I feel my new ipad air and ipad mini retina are gimp devices, I will replace those as soon as Apple upgrade the ram.   The current devices are not for power users or gamers. At some point I dont want a thinner device, I want better battery life and more ram...  maybe having a design guy in charge is not such a great idea.
 I would had prefer 2g on all devices, but the ipad ram issues are becoming urgent. I had several game problems with my ipad mini retina that are directly related to ram shortage. As always, gaming is where a tech hardware device shows its limitations. We are reaching a point where some gaming apps are recommending using an Android device instead of an ipad to solve performance issues.  I think discarding gaming is a major mistake because a lot of folks buy those devices...
 That what I do on my 4s but then I have to move the screen all the time to read, its annoying. I would rather have a bigger screen. and the keyboard is just too small when I type.
 I think you can cancel an order if it hasnt shipped, so you can order and still try to get one at a store.
 I was getting used to wait for it but if its available at launch its nice.  I have a feeling they will be backorder.
hmm, I would had gone: 4" - iphone 6 LT 4.7" - iphone 6 5.5" - iphone 6 XL
imo they should give the option to use a SecurID or something like blizzard Authenticator.
I work on the ATM and VISA systems for a Canadian bank and let me tell you Apple will collect way more than 1 cent per transactions. Let me give you some examples:   Credit card fees:  There is no fee on the card owner side but there is a % of the purchased amount on the merchant side. The merchant side fees can get pretty high.   ATM transactions:  In canada, bank will charged pretty high fees unless you take a plan.  It can get really expensive if you dont go to...
its a stage....   cant be more obvious than that.