or Connect

Posts by herbapou

The only problem with jailbreaking is you cant service the device if its jailbreak. You need to put back the original solftware before. The problem is some users are unable to do it and they are left with a broken product.
  Or they could introduce an Apple TV app store instead of blocking it.
The answer I would like to know is WHO has to pay the essencial patents rights? Qualcomm or Apple? The need to clarify this.   and Obama specificly said the US would stop banning sales of products on essencial patents dispute. and then they do it anyway...
  This is what I think too, regardless of if that MFN clause is legal or not. The end result is this. If the MFN clause is legal than the law needs to be changed. What Apple is doing is trying to transfert its cut rate to the publisher. The Publisher are left with the hot patato of dealing with consumer pricing and resellers rates. To me its simple, if Apple takes a higher cut than Amazon, then why cant the price be higher in the ibookstore? Its Apple problem, not the...
Imo the problem is not the agency model, its the "books cant by cheaper elsewhere" rule made by Apple. The end results is the same prices everywhere. I am affraid Apple will lose this. It should be, you cant sell for a lower price BEFORE the reseller cut elsewhere. That would allow different priçes depending on the reseller cut percentage.
  I think the stock is in for rebound. Assuming they maintain EPS, it should be at $500.  On the fundamentals side, if Apple surprise or show sign of growth, its could rebound violently. Stock bottoms happens when everyone is giving up and when expectations are low. We are there.   Look at the following video: I am more on the Carter side that the fundamental guy, and I am fundamental investor. http://goo.gl/zt1s0   This is interesting : http://goo.gl/P9gpW   I think...
  Well google play accounts should be in there.  imo they are not because they didnt had the numbers.
    depend on the market target.  For an unlock phone in develop countries, 300 to 400 is ok.  For emerging markets its still too expensive.  At 399$ they could minic the look if the iPhone 5.  Maybe the plastic cover leaks we saw are for the emerging markets, something price in the $100 to $200 range.
  its like the UFO's pics...
  The resolution is high enough, especially for the models with no discret GPU. But IGZO would be great for batterie life.  Maybe the 13" rMBA and 13" rMBP will melt into one product.  HD5000 should be able to drive the 13" resolution, unlike the current 13" rMBP which in my opinion is a broken product.