or Connect

Posts by herbapou

We are getting a lot of leak parts lately.  imo Apple will release something before the fall.
  I am no sure which version it is. I could go verify it will come back. There are Thunderbolt1 with external case and Nividia 680GT out there that worked with great performance boost, almost the same as a full desktop setup. The main problem is memory, you absolutly must have all you need on the GPU or the thunderbolt will choke.  
I wonder if Nvidia or AMD have plans to release deticated thunderbolt1 GPU's (Pcie 4x speed).  A GPU with its own enclosure using a low power mobile chip so we dont end up with something bigger than the laptop. If the laptop market could adopt thunderbolt more rapidely there could be a market for this.   On the Mac Pro side, GPU upgrades are going to be a problem. Thunderbolt2 is about 8x speed compare to GPU PC slots that pretty much all run at 16x. Most GPU dont...
  This is where Apple as revolutionise the desktop PC imo, all this can be done with the thunderbolt ports, which is easier to do for consumer than popping up the hood. So the spaces needed for the setup will depend on youre expansion needs, while maybe a lot of users wont feel to need to upgrade anything.   That being said, this is NOT a server and it is not design for this use. There is no debate about it, companies dont spend $ on GPU in servers and those machine need...
  Well, Apple also does have a desktop 3d map beta because its the new OS-X. It went beta yesterday. btw Iove there new integration of the desktop map with the mobile map. Very well done imo.
  Vector maps were on android long before Apple introduce it.  Not to be confuse with the old map apps on iOS, which was lagging a lot of new map features already available on Android.   Regarding there 3D flyover, are they scanning the ground with planes?  How does Google do it?   That could be something Apple did first indeed.
  Well, I do think the new interface is very clean. I like the background effects. But its a move toward a flat interface, like windows 8. Its not exactly the same of course.  Well Android and iOS now have very different looks.   If the battery life is just achieved with Haswell, they using IGZO later on will return amazing battery life.
Had to sell my options that comes to expirations before jan 2014 and went short with a little cash. I really love the cars deal, the Apple TV mac screen which could be used over airplay.    The flat interface is a risky move. Apple will get flame all over the net for cloning windows 8.    The Mac pro looks nice, but what about upgradability?  I saw it has a few PCI slots, but other than that I didn't see much else.   Macbook air battery life increase is nice....
Yep, and its down early. Imo this means new hardware for sure.
  Normal pattern, but like I said, what are the rumors this year?  MBA and maybe iRadio.   Both are very probable. Normally we have a lot more rumors than this, so disappointing is less likely.